JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

what I was looking for

5238174113535805069により Jun 13, 2014 に掲載

ordered daughters ... shampoo and conditioner from this company .. my daughter's hair is long and entanglement that this shampoo with air conditioning coped with this problem ... now raschechyvat hair without problems))

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine

greenandcleanにより Feb 20, 2015 に掲載

Wow, this is actually the first vanilla tangerine product I've purchased that actually smells like vanilla and tangerine! It lathers allright and the smell is not too strong or overpowering. Doesn't hurt my baby's eyes. I do wish the bottle was bigger though, the entire family is using it.

Excellent

5479866647373243947により Nov 13, 2014 に掲載

I originally selected this product as it received such an excellent rating on www.ewg.org I was however very interested to see if it would work well, as often the more natural products don't always deliver. But I'm very happy to say I love everything about this product - the cost, the smell, the "safety" of it, and the fact that it cleans very well. We also use the Nature's Baby Organics, Conditioner, Vanilla Tangerine, and would highly recommend that also. It conditions beautifully and of course is safe, and smells great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5277483302034183827により Jul 03, 2015 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product

5100454032469146505により Jul 14, 2014 に掲載

In adults: It's good for the body and short hair, but not recomended for oily long hair.

Muy bueno

5652133459637544859により Aug 11, 2014 に掲載

Deja la piel de mi hija muy suave, hace bien de espuma aunque no exagerado. El olor es muy suave aunque luego no queda mucho olor en la piel, pero por lo demas es fantastico. Lo volveré a comprar.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

chupkaにより Feb 02, 2014 に掲載

mild, good shampoo

not bad

Reviewer1699403により Jun 19, 2012 に掲載

nice scent, great for the body, so so for the hair, I liked that it's organic, don't care about the foam but the hair doesn't look like "just washed" after using it, looks like the shampoo is still on the hair though you really washed it away carefully. May be it's because it doesn't have chemicals in it. Anyway I'll order it again

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good scent, makes hair smooth

Reviewer2469382により Oct 05, 2012 に掲載

I love the smell of this. I wish there was an adult sized bottle of it.

Good product