JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Great Product

Reviewer2344314により Nov 18, 2010 に掲載

The first time I purchased it, it had a regular squeeze-top dropper. Now it has a dropper top, which makes it a bit more difficult to get the drops out! I prefer the squeeze-top dropper. Still, the product inside the bottle is great, and you cannot beat the value.

Great quality D-vitamin

Reviewer3063845により Jan 15, 2015 に掲載

A staple in my supplement routine, very easy to take and a nice change from swalloing tablets. Tastes slightly of olive oil. A great product, which I think everyone who live outside the equator should be taking!

Perhaps the easiest way to get enough Vitamin D

nattfiskにより Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

I'm so suprised that only two drops of this very neutral tasting Vitamin D supplement give you about 1000% of your daily value. That's a lot of hours outside in the sun. So, instead of increasing my chance of getting skin cancer, I take this. It's so neutral tasting, that I also give a drop to my husband every morning. Will test myself in four weeks, to see if it gets my Vitamin D levels stable. I won't give it five stars, because it's quite hard to get the drops out of the small bottle. You'll have to shake, twist and turn, and I guess it gets harder when it's less liquid in the bottle.

Nice

Osanderosにより Aug 09, 2012 に掲載

Good form and amount of cholecalciferol. Liquid drops are easy to take. When bottle is almost empty the drops didn't come out easily. Taste ok. Easy to take suitable amount of D3: one drop 2000 units two drops 4000 etc.

wonderful!!!!

5245027485894609438により Nov 04, 2012 に掲載

I would prefer an opening a bit larger so that I can know whether I am having one or two drops falling out. This way I shake the bottle because I think that nothing is coming out and then - two or three is dropping. With a bit larger opening, I think, I would be albe to do it slowly and more precise. With vitamin D I don't really care if I get an extra drop so in the meantime it is fine.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26