JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nature's Answer, カノコソウ(Valerian)根の標準化エキス, 90粒(ベジタリアンカプセル)

¥948

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

The BEST!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3071228により Nov 02, 2009 に掲載

Being a vegetarian, it's very difficult to find vitamins or supplements without gelatin. These capsules are completely vegan and they work! I used to have trouble falling asleep at night and also suffered from Restless Leg Syndrome. Now I take one capsule as I get into bed and I fall asleep with no problem. I like to say that valerian doesn't make you sleep, it LET's you sleep. I'm now rested in the morning and no longer suffer from RLS. When I ran out of my valerian recently, the RLS returned, so I now make sure I've got a back-up supply on hand. I highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with sleeping at night or simply needs something to relax them a bit during the day.

it works

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1243638により Jan 07, 2009 に掲載

most herbal solutions seem to be rip-offs to me. this stuff actually works. it's more of a muscle relaxer than a sure-fire sleep inducer, but take 2 and you will definitely feel the loose/lax muscle feeling in about 1 hour.

great sleep

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1458989により Aug 06, 2009 に掲載

This product really help relax me and drift off to sleep with no side effects or morning drowniness.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

helpful for good nights sleep

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2247325により Dec 11, 2007 に掲載

I use this product to help with a restful sleep. I have also used in combination with passionflower for severe anxiety.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good for sleepless nights.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

RhondiLynneにより Dec 21, 2007 に掲載

I have alot of trouble sleeping and have to rotate different products and herbs, because my body becomes adjusted to them, and then they dont work as well. Taking the Valerian helps me to get a good nights sleep.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 25