JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

excellent

Reviewer2130413により Apr 05, 2010 に掲載

I easily and frequently have UTI in previous years. I drink Cranberry juice but it doesn't help a lot other than a relatively high price. I tried this product as recommended by friends. Now i am taking the 3rd bottle. No recurrence of UTI ever since I started it. The price is attractive too. Excellent product. Thanks.

Good!

Reviewer1407973により Oct 31, 2008 に掲載

Have to take constantly/regularly to prevent it from coming on & off.

Nature's Answer, Super Cranberry 2, 60 Veggie Caps

FEED-ME-MOREにより Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

Cranberry is perfect berry for your weak urinary tract, but it is pretty expensive stuff to use, because benefits are not felt so suddenly. You need to use it not less than for 3 months.

Nature's Answer Super ranberry

Reviewer1068187により Feb 26, 2008 に掲載

I take this one because I am prone to UTI infections from age and having diabetes.

Nature's Answer, Super Cranberry 2, 60 Veggie

Reviewer2316498により Jul 01, 2008 に掲載

Great results also....my daughter has infections quite often and this has cleared it quickly!!!

great product

Reviewer1254811により Feb 18, 2009 に掲載

i have a superpubic tube my urin was dark and i was getting a lot of uti's i started these and everything has been running smooth as silk sense love this product

Nature's Super Cranberry

Reviewer2328138により Feb 02, 2010 に掲載

Thought I'd try out as I have very strong urine odor; figured it might be a urinary infection. I Do live in the tropics! Have only used for 3 weeks.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Cranberry Caps stave off sx of bladder infection

Reviewer2823849により Jul 24, 2010 に掲載

Have tendency for chronic bladder infections that have been able to stave off with either plain concentrated cranberry caps or Super cranberry, reputed to work by preventing bacteria from sticking to bladder wall. Every morning, I take one conc cranberry cap along with one conc garlic cap and haven't had sx of bladder infection for several months now.

cleared up chronic prostatitis

Reviewer1921480により Jun 03, 2011 に掲載

Having tried everything else I could find, I finally tried cranberry, and it worked!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My mother hasn't had a UTI since taking these

Reviewer3229767により Nov 15, 2011 に掲載