JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nature's Answer Sabucus with Echinacea etc.

Reviewer2930295により Apr 16, 2008 に掲載

This stuff really works. Had the flu and took it felt better in a few days and was not as sick. Dr. would not give antibiotics so this was all I could try. I will continue to reorder this fine product! My local health food stores do not stock this. It is difficult to find, so please keep it in stock!

Great!

Reviewer2697166により Nov 09, 2009 に掲載

This is another great product from Nature's Answer. The black elder berry is the one that has been shown in studies to actually kill viruses - unlike antibiotics that do NOT kill viruses. I like the fact that astragalus has been added. It is an adaptogen - meaning that it will raise levels or lower levels of body functions, according to what is needed. I would take this b4 subjecting myself to a vaccine filled with potentially harmful substances.

Great Product

Reviewer3242473により Feb 10, 2010 に掲載

I love this product. The black elderberry is a great product by itself, but add some echinaea & astragalus and it turns into a super germ fighter. If I feel like I'm coming down with a cold, this is what I rely on to ward it off.

Works Great!

Reviewer2829048により Apr 20, 2010 に掲載

My mother prefers this formula.

super

Reviewer2279401により Nov 11, 2010 に掲載

I like it

Great!

Reviewer1664422により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

Great, just amazing! I will buy this stuff again.

downdog

Reviewer1043978により Feb 26, 2008 に掲載

I like this product to help ward off colds. taken at first sign of infection seems to help.

The best!

Reviewer2213363により Sep 29, 2009 に掲載

This product has helped me and my family stay healthy all year around. I take it at the first sign of a cold and I am always able to fight it off. Fantastic product! I always keep a bottle at work and at home.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for colds and congestion

Reviewer3237124により Oct 20, 2008 に掲載

Taken daily works with colds and congestions.

good product