JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Lighten dark eye circles

Reviewer1359863により Oct 06, 2010 に掲載

To make a daytime eye cream in a two ounce jar. I use a K cream with 3 drops licorice root to lighten dark circles around eye. I alternate this with a Retinol cream at night. My eyes are beginning to show signs of encouragement!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

wonderful for adrenal fatigue!!

Reviewer1029503により Mar 02, 2011 に掲載

I cannot live with out this! It extends the half-life of cortisol and those with adrenal fatigue do not produce enough cortisol. This gives me so much more energy, with out as many slumps. Will take it everyday, forever! This is a very high quality bio-chelated product that is very absorbable !

excellent

Reviewer1933721により Feb 26, 2011 に掲載

helped my low cortisol levels instanly when doctors treatment did not

the real thing

Reviewer1876891により May 23, 2014 に掲載

If you have adrenal fatigue take licorice. Very often 'anise' is called licorice but it's not. You need glycyrrhiza glabra, which this product is. It helps to heal and restore the body. However, and importantly, from what I understand it should not be used by people with high blood pressure.

Help for adrenal fatigue

4937654424023609850により Oct 18, 2012 に掲載

I used this product in conjunction with Isocort to help raise my flagging cortisol levels and treat adrenal fatigue. I take 2ml twice per day along with 4 pellets of Isocort, and it's worked like a charm.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nature's Answer, Licorice Root, alcohol-free, 1fl.

Reviewer3063962により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

This combined with DGL is helping soothe a painful spot in my stomach.

Good!

5191225060319658602により Oct 18, 2014 に掲載

I added it in my homemade cosmetic. It lighted the dark spot! I use this with witch hazel extra and others essential oil, it works!

Good Stuff

Reviewer3210785により Nov 21, 2008 に掲載

Im very please with the ease of use and the taste. I feel better too.

Revitalizing!

5187086740137694293により Aug 03, 2012 に掲載

I take two droppers full in water twice a day for my adrenals. I love the taste and the revitalization it gives me.

Natures Answer alcohol free licorice

Reviewer1551940により Sep 01, 2008 に掲載

This is great. Works as well as the ones with alcohol but much more palatable for my dogs.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 54