JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

very versatile!

Reviewer1114813により 7 14, 2008 に掲載

this is recommended for energy & endurance; i haven't noticed a huge difference yet but i've only been taking it for a week. however, i discovered something so neat i want to share it--chia is a great vehicle for supplements that don't dissolve well!!! i put 1-2 teaspoons in 1/4-1/3 cup of water, juice or coconut milk, let it sit 15 minutes, and then mix in supplements such as psyllium, dolomite, azomite, or creatine; they get "suspended" in the mucilage and don't sink to the bottom. i used to have to stir, gulp, add more liquid, stir again and then not only would i still get that grit in my mouth (or in the glass), i'd feel like my gut was gonna bust from all the water! it's a little slimy, like egg whites, but i'm getting used to it. it's also great in baking; if you soak the seeds first, the consistency helps bind the ingredients, adds moisture and fluffiness, and looks like poppy seeds! i also mixed some chia with toasted sesame seeds and sea salt for a nice seasoning for rice, salad etc--or just as a little snack!

Wonderful supplement!

Reviewer2644464により 8 30, 2009 に掲載

I have added Chia Seed to all my salads, cereals & fruit dishes and it is wonderful. No gas, indigestion or bloated feelings anymore. As though it has coated my inards. Great stuff.

POWERHOUSE FOOD !!

Reviewer1733293により 6 20, 2008 に掲載

HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHIA SEEDS, I SUFFER FROM GOUT FOR OVER 10 YEARS! THIS PRODUCT IS ALWAYS IN MY SYSTEM, though I use ALOT less than what is recommended, this stuff is ~STRONG~ (and be sure to drink ALOT, Alot of water)!!!!!!!! This stuff cleans out your system like right now !!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for Getting the Pipes Moving!

Reviewer1949637により 5 08, 2008 に掲載

Wonderful, gentle, natural relief for constipation. No upset stomach and works on all family members. Don't like it plain in water, but we add a Tbsp to our smoothy every morning and it works like a charm! Our Doctor recommended it.

Ms Ilze Valikovs

Reviewer3074107により 7 16, 2008 に掲載

Australia's quarantine regulations make the importation of these seeds difficult. AQIS always stops them for inspection & puts on a $77-80 fee to examine them.I now have to alert DHL when my order is about to arrive & fax them a copy of a certificate I obtained from the head office in Canberra which states that they are an allowed seed. It is a bit of a deterrant but I am persisting.

Chia Seeds

Reviewer2953137により 7 25, 2008 に掲載

For about 6 years I have been taking chia seeds and have found they will lower my BP and help decrease my desire for sweets. My problem is sometimes I forget to eat any.

great

Reviewer2745519により 8 25, 2008 に掲載

Fiber and omega together plus no taste no problem taking it.

Energy Seed!

Reviewer3344895により 8 05, 2008 に掲載

I really like the chia seeds. I sometimes eat them straight (about 1 tablespoon) to give me that extra boost of energy mid-day or if I don't have time to eat, this is what I'll eat to hold off the hunger. Or, I'll add about 2 tablespoons to a green smoothie to make sure I get in my omegas for the day.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1240171により 8 13, 2008 に掲載

I like that it gives give an extra boost of energy,gives you a satisfied feeling so I don't eat as much.I take it with wheat and barly grass juice.Thanks iherb for a great product,K.B.,Wyoming,U.S.A.

great..

Reviewer1132826により 6 26, 2008 に掲載

I use about a half a scoop in my morning shake and I love the way it thickens it up. I defiantly feel more full after.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 122