JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nature's Answer, チアシード, 16オンス (454 g)

¥1,764
その他のレビュー (8)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 27

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Be Careful of Silica packet.

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2592970により May 04, 2008 に掲載

I like the product just fine, but I want to warn people to be careful of the very small silica packet. I was making a smoothie one day and noticed something small and white go into the blender with the seeds. It was a very small silica packet. I barely noticed it, it was very small, I could have blended it in my smoothie and not have known it. Please be careful and watch out for the packet if you purchase this.

review

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2241530により Nov 12, 2008 に掲載

Chia Seed, it is a wery good, and good tasting seed, and I take it every day, my stumag is mutch better after i started With chia seed. And I´m not so hungry than I used too bee

Nifty little seeds

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2184517により Feb 25, 2009 に掲載

Now, this is something new for me and I'm really enjoying putting them in smoothies, salad dressings, muffins, etc. I've made "raw" pudding with them, which turned out pretty well - just mix the seeds with almond (or whatever) milk and the chia seeds will make it thicken naturally - no heat! Lots of recipes on line for chia seed pudding.

chia seeds

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3239674により Apr 03, 2009 に掲載

helps in regulating my bowels I add them to a green drink

Good stuff

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1173495により Apr 03, 2009 に掲載

Seems to help stabilize my wife's (as well as a friend's) blood sugar levels, and anecdotally it seems to help a few of our friends lose weight as well. A little costly to use it though.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 27