JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nature's Answer, Chia Meal, 12 oz (340.5 g) (Discontinued Item)

¥1,612

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Works for me.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2857957により Apr 24, 2010 に掲載

It appears that my fasting blood sugar has dropped 40 points (120, 128,130---down to 80)after two weeks of daily doses of chia meal. It's not bad to get down either. Louise Ritchey

Chia Meal- Excellent

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1553512により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

an excellent product. Chia Meal has reduced by total cholerterol about 40 points.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

What I think of chia meal

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1061297により Mar 28, 2010 に掲載

Hi I have been taking at least 4 scoops of chia meal a day since I received it I feel so much better! I think the minerals and other good things contained inthis meal are a valuble addition to my diet and I will continue to take it on my cerials soups stews or even in plain water!! I think it is wonderful and I also think it's so good to think that you people take the time and effort to obtain this food at a great price, so many thanks for making me feel good !, regards Reg.

Chia Meal

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2909250により Oct 06, 2009 に掲載

I read that this is good for Diabetes and Heart. It seems to work or me.

Ground up chia seeds

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1719407により Apr 22, 2012 に掲載

Is as expected, ground up chia seeds. Advantage over whole seeds is that it mixes easily with water. When I use whole seeds I generally have to wait 5 minutes for the seeds to completely absorb the water. Chia meal has a mild nutty taste. Good for cereals, cooking, gravy thickener, etc. If you're put off by the texture or look of whole chia seeds then this is for you. I'd have preferred they sell this as 16oz rather than 12oz.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 29