JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Marian Glover

Reviewer1636850により Jun 19, 2008 に掲載

I have found Cat's Claw to be very efficient at curing viruses such as the 'flu'. It is a good immune booster.

Fantastic product

4994380759774044368により Feb 25, 2016 に掲載

I have been using this as I have a very low white cell count post chemo. It is fantastic and I have noticed a great improvement in my health.

like it

Reviewer2629340により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

Good product will buy again

Overall pleased

Reviewer2078053により Jan 18, 2012 に掲載

I feel more healthy taking this. This is traditionally used as a cure all herb.

A+++

5538421350377802221により Dec 27, 2013 に掲載

I like it, it realy works.

Good Product

5759803958931590422により Apr 13, 2016 に掲載

Works well. Good company.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the most important healing herbs on Earth

4784738604330944839により May 05, 2016 に掲載

I have used capsule form Cat's Claw to heal diverticulitis years ago, and have joyously watched others use Cat's Claw to help heal GI tract issues. My elderly friend, however, cannot swallow pills. The alcohol based tinctures that one can readily get in most health-food markets is horrible. it even gave her mouth sores; it was so caustic. But, VOILA! this Alcohol-free tincture came to the rescue. My friend's daily nausea was immediately addressed. We are working to heal her gut as best we can, but daily nausea had to be addressed. The Cat's Claw had done that. I knew it would! We just needed one she could imbibe. Thank you for your product!

Great Product and brilliant service,

Reviewer2083319により Jan 24, 2016 に掲載

I have been using this product for quite some time and I receive amazing benefits. I find it to be the best anti-inflammatory I have ever used. I also turn to Cat's Claw from Nature's Answer if I feel an illness coming on. It has be over 5 years since I have seen a doctor for an illness. I also find Iherb the easiest and most efficient company to deal with. Very quick delivery.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not as effective as powder?

4849283444526872361により Jan 10, 2016 に掲載

I've taken Cat's Claw last winter in powdery form and it really helped with not getting the flu. I bought this product over the summer just to see it would work better because it's organic and more pure. The taste of the drops is awful, but other than that, I just didn't feel that it did anything for me, I kept feeling I had to take more of it in order for it to have some effect. Now I'm back on the powdery Cat's Claw supplements which really do work for me. So even though I can't say that this is a bad product, I will not buy this again.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9