JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Wonderful for overall health

Reviewer2999174により Nov 14, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking Astragalus for 5-6 years now. It has kept me very healthy and free from colds and upper respiratory infections ever since I started taking it. I swear by it and always try to tell people prone to sickness, like I was at one time to buy it and take it faithfully if they want to be from sickness.

Powerful energiser!

MikeMemberにより Oct 28, 2012 に掲載

l have to be careful with his one. l only take it in the morning, otherwise it tends to keep me up too late.

Great!

Reviewer2309208により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

Astragalus is great for the lungs, sinuses and immune system. I'm glad to have found a quality, standardized, root extract that's not over priced. I ordered a bunch and will order more in the future. Seems to be high quality.

Very good product

Reviewer2085365により Sep 13, 2011 に掲載

Very good product, real standardized Astragalus. Better then extract alone.

Been taking for 2 months now

Reviewer2985953により Jan 24, 2011 に掲載

Jury is still out because this years winter "flu season" hasn't concluded. I have added this twice a day supplement to my daily handfull and I havn't been phased by exposures to the so called "flu"or general cold/flu stuff this year whereas my daughter, wife and co-workers got hit pretty hard with it and I breezed through. So far so good!

Tones the Body

Reviewer2455359により Oct 18, 2007 に掲載

Very strong...astragalus tones the body over the long term...should be taken at least a year to see results.

Astragalus Root Extract

Reviewer1509234により Apr 25, 2009 に掲載

This year I started taking astragalus in November, and it's the first year I've excaped catching one or more colds. I don't know if there's a cause and effect, but I'm going to do it again next winter!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2580331により Aug 17, 2010 に掲載

you don't get sick with the capsules

No visible effects

TriedandTestedにより Mar 16, 2013 に掲載

Did not experience any energy boost with this even after taking if for a month.

works very well

Reviewer2176291により Jan 26, 2010 に掲載

keeps reoccurring abscess in check.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14