JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good for Immune boost

Reviewer2588286により 1 06, 2011 に掲載

This is a great product for boosting your immune. It supports your adrenals and really helps with respiratory issues (colds/broncitis/etc. I notice a difference when I take it.

Astragalus

Reviewer1499094により 2 05, 2010 に掲載

I had taken it before and run out so got on line to find some new. I have lung cancer and it seems to make me feel better and have more energy. I love it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nature's Answer, Astragalus Root, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

FEED-ME-MOREにより 8 21, 2013 に掲載

It is used by my 8 years young doggy. It is very concentrated and dog hates it, but it is an immune booster! This helps strengthen against viral infections. It is suitable with kidney and liver problems. Astragalus also stimulates T-cell activity and raises white blood cell counts. Also it is recommended for dogs with cancer. It boosts energy levels in debilitated dogs and human beings.

Good for cats

CariMarqにより 11 16, 2011 に掲載

This is a safe herb for cats. When one of my cats gets under the weather, I give him or her 4 drops in the morning and 4 drops in the evening mixed in with wet food. I sometimes mix it in with raw egg yolk as well. This plus lysine powder has really been amazing for sick cats.

love this

Reviewer2684050により 11 17, 2011 に掲載

love that it is alcohol free. no real taste,works great

Not Just for People

Reviewer1003467により 12 29, 2008 に掲載

We dose our aging cat with this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product for winter ills

Reviewer2982629により 8 06, 2012 に掲載

I used this when my daughter had a bad virus & it was very effective. Also give to my dogs as it is alcohol free which I love. This is always included in my Naturopath's cold remedy formula.

amazing

Reviewer1162126により 10 13, 2011 に掲載

was struggling with stuffy head and achy joints so started using it immediately. saw improvement next day and the next.

great

Reviewer2958065により 2 17, 2014 に掲載

Have ordered around 5 bottles. Really great to prevent getting sick as soon as you feel the starting symptoms. Strongly recommend!

My winter health elixir

JanMartinにより 9 09, 2010 に掲載

This tastes good and provides the immune support I need all winter long!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25