JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Better Absorption

Reviewer1893600により Jun 20, 2015 に掲載

Good formula with the more absorbable forms of Magnesium.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Little observable changes in sleep pattern

4766314856707539882により Apr 24, 2014 に掲載

Powder clumps up very badly. Slightly helped in muscle soreness. Did not improve on sleeping patterns. Generally the product did not do any good after 30 days. Taste is rather unpleasant. Not recommended.

Stained my teeth?

Reviewer1501933により Feb 25, 2014 に掲載

This powder ended up staining my teeth with grey metallic stains along the gum line. My dentist was surprised as was I. Needless to say I've stopped using it.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Magnesium powder great for stomachs

Reviewer2610625により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

Excellent taste, better with warm water than cold for dilution. Does not upset stomach!

Didn't agree with me

Reviewer3101973により Dec 08, 2013 に掲載

It sounded great but something in this formula just didn't agree with me. I suspect it may have been the stevia but will never know. Also, I live in a damp area and the powder caked quite quickly.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

taste

5419148741403620066により Oct 18, 2013 に掲載

doesnt taste so good

dont buy this...

4920450762905986100により Oct 12, 2013 に掲載

The powder forms very hard clumps and is difficult to break up even with a chisel..Perhaps the dessicant is too large or it sat on the shelf too long. It was dry as heck and even in a blender it rarely dissolved. I had to chop it with a chisel to bust it up slightly and then crush it with a hammer. It also turned yellow after a while. I don't know if it works because it often stuck to the bottom or side of my blender even after several minutes of blending. I was quite disappointed.

Excellent MG source

Reviewer1864233により Jul 26, 2013 に掲載

My heart tells me when I am magnesium deficient. It beats irregularly and my eyelid twitches - both signs of magnesium deficiency. I researched and found that magnesium glycinate and magnesium chloride are the best sources for bioavailable magnesium. I started this magnesium and my heart and eye lid settled down. I also bought the mag chloride ( NutriCology) to supplement this brand. Iherb has the mag cloride in liquid form. Love them both.Settles frayed nerves and impatience, too! Great stuff. Use RAV 813 for your new order. Thanks!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nausea

Reviewer2193352により Sep 23, 2012 に掲載

Every time I take this, it makes me nauseous without fail. It also doesn't keep well, even in my dry climate it tends to harden into one big clump.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Well liked formula

5483384651131905607により Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

I went on this formula just recently and showed it to my doctors. They liked the formula a lot and indicated it would be a very good thing for me to take. So far it has worked well. The taste is mildly objectionable but not bad. The cost of the product seemed reasonable as well.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29