JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Worked for Me

Reviewer2133014により Dec 30, 2006 に掲載

With this product and dietary changes (increased fruits, vegetables and grains, and lower protein intake from meat-3oz or less at no more than 2 meals. Also, I cut out dairy completely.), I saw dramatic changes. I lost 55 lbs. and had an A1c count of 5.7 a year later (I had test 428 blood glucose a year before). This month, my blood glucose tested 86 at a random test. I was declared diabetes free. I do credit this product with reducing cravings, normalizing my eating habits and ultimately, keeping me from ever taking insulin. I have recommended it to the rest of my family.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Superb Product and great side benefit!

Reviewer2978363により Oct 05, 2008 に掲載

I am 49 year young male and my fasting blood glucose was coming out in pre-diabetic range (105-120) on several ocassions. After I started taking this product it stays in the 90's. But more importantly my post-prandial (2 hours after meal) stays in perfectly normal range. This, I believe is the main reason I have also lost about 7 pounds (Great Side Benefit) which I had been trying to shed for a long time without success. Maintaining good blood sugar levels throughout the day has eliminated food cravings and my appetetite has also gotten smaller. I have not changed my diet or my exercise regimen in any way! For many of us those few extra pounds are a result of improper blood glucose regualtion in the body. One of the ingredients in this product, Fenugreek, is well known for its blood sugar regualtory properties as well as a triglyceride reducing properties. Great product!!!

Good Blood Glucose Balancing Tool

LittleBeavにより Jul 05, 2013 に掲載

Without clinical testing, any review of a herbal product will be somewhat subjective. Keeping that in mind, this product is a central piece of my plan to cure my self-inflicted type II diabetes, along with the PGX Fiber with Mulberry, and losing 65 pounds. My fasting blood glucose was 175 in 2003, with trigycerides off the scale high above 500 (diabetes is a metabolic disorder affecting the ability to control blood sugar and fats) and I weighed 250 lbs. Now, in 2013, I weigh 185 lbs, my fasting glucose is <100, and triglycerides are well in spec. In my opinion, this herbal compound is well worth the money and is quite effective in aiding in the control of blood sugar and fat levels. I have been using this product for about 10 years. Strongly recommend. And no, I have no connection with Natural Factors, nor Michael Murray, and stand to gain nothing from this review.

I love this product!

Reviewer2472747により Jul 31, 2010 に掲載

I have been searching for an herbal mix that would help my BG be better controlled; this is it! I immediately noticed my appetite decreased; I have to watch my glucose level, because after taking this product, if I don't eat within 4 hours, I actually go low! I use an insulin pump, but this is a real aid to regulating my BG. Sometimes I don't even have to bolus, and I still stay between 85 and 132. If you're looking for something to help you eat less, eliminate more, and perhaps lose a few pounds too, this is it! Oh yes, I take 2 tabs before each meal.

excellent

Reviewer3095414により Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

I take two of these with the largest meal of the day. As long as my food choices are sensible, my blood sugar stays in normal range. Without them, my post meal blood sugar is too high and I have trouble bringing it down. The ingredients are very useful for in maintaining control for someone with prediabetes. So far, it has kept me from needing medication.

WellBetX GLucose Balance

Reviewer1314416により Apr 12, 2008 に掲載

Really GREAT Stuff. Level's out my blood sugar so I don't get "the shakes" during the day. My appetite decreases some when I take it.

Natural Factors, WellBetX Glucose Balance

Reviewer3280081により Feb 05, 2007 に掲載

Excellent product helps control blood glucose levels.I take 6 tablets daily. Another wonderful Natural Factors Product!

Amazing

5349330046693579174により Dec 31, 2015 に掲載

It's perfect for diabetic people type 2, my sugar level decresed from 170 to 130 morning. It makes real different, no side effects noted.

Easy-to-swallow capsules

Reviewer2217953により Oct 13, 2012 に掲載

Some bottles of magnesium malate contain large, large tablets that can almost get stuck when swallowing. I love that these are in a capsule form that goes right down. I have no trouble swallowing, but some magnesium tablets are just too big!

great product

Reviewer3056730により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

This product from iHerb has maintained a normal level of my glucose for a very long time. I have Type 2 diabetes and when my tests are taken, they're normal.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17