JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Amazing

5349330046693579174により Dec 31, 2015 に掲載

It's perfect for diabetic people type 2, my sugar level decresed from 170 to 130 morning. It makes real different, no side effects noted.

excellent

Reviewer3095414により Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

I take two of these with the largest meal of the day. As long as my food choices are sensible, my blood sugar stays in normal range. Without them, my post meal blood sugar is too high and I have trouble bringing it down. The ingredients are very useful for in maintaining control for someone with prediabetes. So far, it has kept me from needing medication.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good Blood Glucose Balancing Tool

LittleBeavにより Jul 05, 2013 に掲載

Without clinical testing, any review of a herbal product will be somewhat subjective. Keeping that in mind, this product is a central piece of my plan to cure my self-inflicted type II diabetes, along with the PGX Fiber with Mulberry, and losing 65 pounds. My fasting blood glucose was 175 in 2003, with trigycerides off the scale high above 500 (diabetes is a metabolic disorder affecting the ability to control blood sugar and fats) and I weighed 250 lbs. Now, in 2013, I weigh 185 lbs, my fasting glucose is <100, and triglycerides are well in spec. In my opinion, this herbal compound is well worth the money and is quite effective in aiding in the control of blood sugar and fat levels. I have been using this product for about 10 years. Strongly recommend. And no, I have no connection with Natural Factors, nor Michael Murray, and stand to gain nothing from this review.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Easy-to-swallow capsules

Reviewer2217953により Oct 13, 2012 に掲載

Some bottles of magnesium malate contain large, large tablets that can almost get stuck when swallowing. I love that these are in a capsule form that goes right down. I have no trouble swallowing, but some magnesium tablets are just too big!

Works well with Natural Factos Multi

Reviewer1480136により Oct 13, 2011 に掲載

See my review 'Blood sugar regulator' under WellBetx Complete Multi.

Reviewer3056730により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

This product from iHerb has maintained a normal level of my glucose for a very long time. I have Type 2 diabetes and when my tests are taken, they're normal.

I love this product!

Reviewer2472747により Jul 31, 2010 に掲載

I have been searching for an herbal mix that would help my BG be better controlled; this is it! I immediately noticed my appetite decreased; I have to watch my glucose level, because after taking this product, if I don't eat within 4 hours, I actually go low! I use an insulin pump, but this is a real aid to regulating my BG. Sometimes I don't even have to bolus, and I still stay between 85 and 132. If you're looking for something to help you eat less, eliminate more, and perhaps lose a few pounds too, this is it! Oh yes, I take 2 tabs before each meal.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1751096により May 27, 2010 に掲載

WellBetX Glucose Balance

Reviewer1802120により May 16, 2010 に掲載

Good product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

HELPS CONTROL BLOOD SUGAR.

Reviewer1713144により Jul 17, 2009 に掲載

I have tried a lot of products that say helps control blood sugar. This lives up to its name.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています