JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

natural factor t/b

5005516901630098822により Feb 18, 2015 に掲載

have used for years helps keep swelling down

Great anti-inflamatory

KiwiKentにより Nov 06, 2014 に掲載

Good combination. Have used Bromelain in the past with good results with joint injuries. Turmeric is also recommended for inflammation and latest research recommends it for brain and general health. Super herb!

Natural Factor, Tumeric & Bromelain

4630873812344236820により Oct 22, 2014 に掲載

Great product, works for me and will for many others too.

review

Reviewer1519269により Aug 05, 2014 に掲載

does help in bringing down inflammation your price is higher and I have been getting it $3.00 cheaper

NSAID replacement

Reviewer3080549により Jul 14, 2014 に掲載

I have chronic neck and shoulder issues, which sometimes causes radiating pain down my arm. I didn't want to take Advil or Aleve daily, as they take a toll on your liver. Turmeric and Bromelian are natural anti-inflammatories that are healing to your liver. Win-win! Definitely helps reduce any discomfort. Everyone in my house reaches for these instead of the old NSAIDs.

ok

4953358649360157073により Jun 27, 2014 に掲載

It helps, but it took a while to see.

Price hike

4675714077820612063により May 08, 2014 に掲載

I've been very happy with this product but I'm afraid the price is now out of reach for me; it's an enormous price hike from just two months ago! I'll have to look for an alternative.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Reviewer1340331により Apr 20, 2014 に掲載

The price is much higher than it used to be. Why is that. I need the product but find it very expensive. Thank you

Inflammation Fighter

SherryBにより Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

I used this product for years and the turmeric helped me significantly fight inflammation. The bromelain helps as well to fight inflammation and absorption. In the last couple of years I am using more bromelain and serrapeptase for inflammation fighting.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good quality

Reviewer1641883により Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

Good for pain & digestion...but anyone with gallbladder / biliary problems beware, turmeric won't suit you. I found it helps greatly with pain, but after a while couldn't continue. I had gallbladder removed years ago, and vomited on taking turmeric. Had to discontinue.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 46