JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Wonderful combination at a GREAT price!

Reviewer3286239により Jan 27, 2009 に掲載

Natural Factors did a GOOD THING! Turmeric and Bromelain together...what a great combinaton! They work synergistically to reduce pain and inflammation, to cleanse your liver and kidneys, and to keep your blood flowing to all the extremities. The only thing that would be even better would be to replace the turmeric with curcumin! Now THAT would be a real winner! Great product from a GREAT company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

turmeric and bromelain

Reviewer3260843により Jan 23, 2009 に掲載

I have osteoarthritis and I find that this actually helps with the pain of inflammation.

Great stuff!!!!!!

Reviewer1722975により Jan 11, 2010 に掲載

I had been using bromelain from another company but had never tried it with the turmeric. I really like it. I don't seem to need as much of it. I was taking 2 a day of the bromelain & I only seem to need one a day with this. Seems to help my stomach a lot. I'm hoping to get off the Nexium completely.

Great combination

Reviewer1613144により Jun 10, 2010 に掲載

I feel that both of these products are great for inflamation. I`m doing well on them.

Support for my system

Reviewer2544241により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

I use this to help with pain caused by my Osteoarthritis. I know it helps cause when I miss it my pain levels goes up significantly.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain

Reviewer2719099により Nov 25, 2011 に掲載

I decided to try this combination for pain and inflamation and so far it has worked great for my leg and hip pain. I would recommend this for anyone to try, you will be so happy you tried it.

Inflammation Fighter

SherryBにより Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

I used this product for years and the turmeric helped me significantly fight inflammation. The bromelain helps as well to fight inflammation and absorption. In the last couple of years I am using more bromelain and serrapeptase for inflammation fighting.

great value

Reviewer1864287により Jan 28, 2009 に掲載

seem fine, great value for money, arrived in perfect condition, packed well, no customs problems! seems like they are helping with infammation and joint pain.

Love it!

Reviewer1242233により Jan 06, 2010 に掲載

It helps with my arthritis in the spine and help with my digestive system too. A great thing, thank you!

Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg, 180 Capsules