JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1446921により Sep 07, 2008 に掲載

I am very pleased with this product. I have a serious thyroid deficiency, and take 0.2 mg Syynthroid every day. Even so, I still had difficulty sleeping, my hair was falling out, and I suffered from very dry skin. I've only been taking this product for less than a month, and I have improved a measurable amount in that short time. I sleep better, my skin has improved, and I don't seem to be loosing as much hair. I'm so grateful for this product! I recommend it highly. Joan Havel, Texas

Great Product

Reviewer1010813により Apr 02, 2008 に掲載

I was diagnosed with a borderline hypo thyroid. It explained why I was feeling so tired all the time even after having a good nights sleep. Because I am borderline, my doctor didn't want to put me on medication. After taking Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, I am feeling like my normal self again.

Excellent

Reviewer1972984により May 13, 2010 に掲載

i am a 37 yr od female with rh arthritis, fibro and low thyroid (borderline in doctors terminology!). With all the pain, fatigue is unbeleivable. I was told to visit psychiatrists as there was a link with pain-depression-low energy whatever. But none of the doctors were thinking out of the box to give synthroid or whatever but could easily dispense very potent Snri/ SSRI and all the crap. Though i was a guinea pig, I put an end to the meds which made me gain 75 pounds in 2 years and worse..the symptoms didnt change a bit. researched a lot on thryoid meds first and then Vitamin D. Iherb customers are wonderful and of great help. I started using vitamin D (which is a hormone actually) and then natural factors thyroid and raw thyroid (sold in this site). I cant beleive my problem was more about the endocrine system. i stillhave Rh pain but my point is am lving my every day to the fullest..am SO HAPPY, it has been so long since i felt alive and energetic. Thanks to this product and raw thyroid. Hopefully this will help someone out there!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps me to wake up easier!

BeautifulDreamerにより Nov 03, 2006 に掲載

I've noticed it's easier to wake up in the morning since I started this supplement, even with my weak adrenals. My doctor encouraged me to keep taking it.

From NYC --Excellent product

Reviewer2824479により Sep 17, 2010 に掲載

Last year I was diagnosis with a thyroid goiter with a nodule in the left gland. I had the full-scale thyroid blood test done. The test kept coming back as normal. Therefore, the doctor did not put me on thyroid medications. However, the doctors could not explain why my thyroid and nodule kept getting larger. The doctor recommended that I undergo a total Thyroidectomy and sent me to a surgeon. Before considering a radical procedure such as a thyroidectomy, I decided to try the nutritional supplementation product called, “Thyroid Support.” After taking ‘Thyroid Support’ for just a month, I went in for a Thyroid Sonogram before the thyroid biopsy. The Thyroid Sonogram showed that the goiter and nodule were actually shrinking. The nodule had become too small to biopsy. Goiters with nodule rarely shrink. The medical doctors were amazed at the rate my thyroid condition turned around. They could not explain the sudden amazing recovery. Nevertheless, I knew that the only changes I made were to start taking the ‘Thyroid Support’ product.

Feeling good

Reviewer2893786により Mar 12, 2008 に掲載

the first thing I noticed was my mood improved

great product!

Reviewer2151452により May 02, 2008 に掲載

Since taking this - i take 1 capsule rather than 2, I've been sleeping and feeling better.

Thyroid Health Formula

Reviewer2189322により Oct 09, 2008 に掲載

This product has improved my energy levels and I think my blood sugar levels are improved. I am hypothyroid but my TSH levels are "normal", but I still have many of the same problems with no help from my Dr's. My husband has had thyroid problems in the past and he took it and says he has more energy. I would advise this product for anyone who has this type of problem.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A total fan of this product!

Reviewer2071207により Jun 03, 2009 に掲載

After taking this product for a week or so--I began to simply feel better--more energy and overall well being--it is remarkable. I love it. AND recommend it to those as opposed to synthetic pharmaceuticals to give it a try.

A Good Mix

Reviewer2666562により Mar 05, 2008 に掲載

I take this to help boost my thyroid function. It isn't obvious that it helps, but I trust Natural Factors to make a good mix. I like that it doesn't have the common things that I already get in my multi-vitamin.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 55