JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

been on it for 20 days .

5554505729953016324により Mar 22, 2016 に掲載

so far it took a few weeks to start feeling any changes in myself.I did buy a candida tonic as well and that may also have helped .I do know you need to fix your thyroid after getting your body cleaned any ways .so right now i do feel better than i have in years and i will come back here and there to update how things have gone for the next year.

Très satisfait!

5754603272211653022により Oct 24, 2014 に掲載

Produit conforme à mes attentes. Pour un fonctionnement thyroïdien optimal. A Préconiser après 40 ans pour rester en forme physique et surtout mentale.

Good as Always!

Reviewer1421832により Sep 08, 2014 に掲載

New to this product but have always been very happy with quality of Natural Factors products.

Works

Reviewer1457582により May 25, 2014 に掲載

I noticed that if I take this before bed I wake up feeling rested and feeling good, instead of crawling out of bed with a cloud over my head. Both my mom and dad have thyroid problems, so I bought this just to try out, without having gone to the doctor to get a diagnosis, which I will do next time I go in for a physical.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I recommend

5144792927715594533により Jan 06, 2014 に掲載

Still figuring out if they work or not as I did no check ups lately, yet the feeling is really good, no unpleasant side effects.

0k

Reviewer2170662により Nov 18, 2013 に掲載

ok

Thyroid Health Formula

Reviewer1152715により May 29, 2013 に掲載

I've had the right side of my thyroid removed and needed energy to get through the day. Discovered these and energy levels are bootsted after taking these in no time. Recommeded

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

new to me

Reviewer2583260により Jun 11, 2012 に掲載

need more time. iherb after 3 years has always been good in all respects.

Mississippi

Reviewer1738488により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

They make me bloat can't take them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Have noticed an increase in energy

Reviewer1916270により Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

I had cancer and had my thyroids removed in 1983. It has been a battle ever since with thyroxine/T4 supplementation. This product would improve even more if the L-Tyrosine was lowered. Coupled with Ultra Guggulow it does help with energy and cold legs/feet

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています