JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, 60 Veggie Caps

18 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1446921により Sep 07, 2008 に掲載

I am very pleased with this product. I have a serious thyroid deficiency, and take 0.2 mg Syynthroid every day. Even so, I still had difficulty sleeping, my hair was falling out, and I suffered from very dry skin. I've only been taking this product for less than a month, and I have improved a measurable amount in that short time. I sleep better, my skin has improved, and I don't seem to be loosing as much hair. I'm so grateful for this product! I recommend it highly. Joan Havel, Texas

Great Product

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1010813により Apr 02, 2008 に掲載

I was diagnosed with a borderline hypo thyroid. It explained why I was feeling so tired all the time even after having a good nights sleep. Because I am borderline, my doctor didn't want to put me on medication. After taking Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, I am feeling like my normal self again.

Excellent

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1972984により May 13, 2010 に掲載

i am a 37 yr od female with rh arthritis, fibro and low thyroid (borderline in doctors terminology!). With all the pain, fatigue is unbeleivable. I was told to visit psychiatrists as there was a link with pain-depression-low energy whatever. But none of the doctors were thinking out of the box to give synthroid or whatever but could easily dispense very potent Snri/ SSRI and all the crap. Though i was a guinea pig, I put an end to the meds which made me gain 75 pounds in 2 years and worse..the symptoms didnt change a bit. researched a lot on thryoid meds first and then Vitamin D. Iherb customers are wonderful and of great help. I started using vitamin D (which is a hormone actually) and then natural factors thyroid and raw thyroid (sold in this site). I cant beleive my problem was more about the endocrine system. i stillhave Rh pain but my point is am lving my every day to the fullest..am SO HAPPY, it has been so long since i felt alive and energetic. Thanks to this product and raw thyroid. Hopefully this will help someone out there!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Helps me to wake up easier!

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

BeautifulDreamerにより Nov 03, 2006 に掲載

I've noticed it's easier to wake up in the morning since I started this supplement, even with my weak adrenals. My doctor encouraged me to keep taking it.

Feeling good

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2893786により Mar 12, 2008 に掲載

the first thing I noticed was my mood improved

商品 1 - 5 の合計 54