JA

¥2,748

のセーブ: ¥824 (30 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • レビュー | 英語
    日本語 (0)
    並び替え

It doesn't works well

Reviewer2359983により Feb 23, 2009 に掲載

I use it for a week . It helps only for about 2 hours and then it makes me not to be able to stay in a place . I 'll not buy it again.

PharmaGABA

Reviewer1869414により Dec 25, 2008 に掲載

I have used it two weeks and no effect can be determain. Would not buy it again.. PC

Natural Factors, PharmaGABA, Stress Relax, 100mg, 60 Capsules

Reviewer1243295により Mar 16, 2009 に掲載

Doesn't put me to sleep like Xanax but will keep trying it, as I want to get off the Xanax. I added some other natural products but I still only sleep about 3 hrs and the nights over.

no noticeable effect

Reviewer1490611により Jan 19, 2012 に掲載

bought this to deal with anxiety..didn't notice any effect..inositol seems to have more potential, at least for me

gaba

Reviewer1110413により Jul 26, 2013 に掲載

nothing happens after taking these pills

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Does not work for me at all

Reviewer2188044により Aug 26, 2013 に掲載

I suffer from severe anxiety so I was-eager to try this product. It was very disappointing. I actually did not feel any effect. I much prefer kava or l theanine

Noooo

bODYhACK3rにより Oct 04, 2014 に掲載

It just did not help my sleep at all. It does not work for hardcore, chronic insomnia in my opinion.

gaba

5339065517316063398により Nov 14, 2014 に掲載

nothing happens after taking these pills

Use with caution

5736672847171287707により Jan 09, 2016 に掲載

I would urge caution with this product - for me it had caused nothing but problems. Initially it upset my sleep patterns so I stopped taking it. However, general anxiety and poor sleep have persisted (over 2 months) which is very scary - hopefully this will go soon. Be careful and if you notice any bad sleep effects then stop taking immediately and don't try to power through it like I did.

Does nothing for me

4776688042352802320により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

Does nothing for me, sorry.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10