JA

slimstyles drink

Reviewer1300636により Jan 01, 2010 に掲載

great product great price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

child loves it and so do I

4665150658545277746により Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

I purchased this flavor for my son to help keep him in check for football this season. He has always been a larger person and has to maitain weight to play. This really helps him stay on target and HE LOVES IT!!!!! The taste reminds you of drinking a real strawberry shake. The longer it sits the thicker it gets (he enjoys his thicker). There is no fighting to get him to drink it. I am very happy as a parent to have found this product. I drink it also and enjoy it. It works wonders!

Taste Leaves A Lot to Be Desired

Reviewer2524196により Jul 29, 2012 に掲載

I did lose about 5 lbs, using this and the Natural Factors supplements, along with 20 minutes on the treadmill everyday for a month; as well as watching my food intake. The taste of this stuff is much less than desirable. I won't buy this one again.

Great product

5196167249372044499により Jun 10, 2014 に掲載

Taste well with cold milk. Fill me for a long time, Compared with low carb diet I loosed weight fast. Will buy again.

Love this stuff

5093139002411212841により Jul 09, 2012 に掲載

Great stuff : lost 12 pounds and saving money on groceries!

Natural Factors, SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink, Very Strawberry

Reviewer1561119により May 07, 2009 に掲載

So far so good. The taste is not bad and it does fill you up without hunger pangs!

LOST WEIGHT

Reviewer2490842により Apr 20, 2011 に掲載

I ve been drinking this shake for 4 months now and have lost a total 35 pounds. It doesnt taste great to me,but the benefits of drinking this shake overwhelm the taste factor. It stalls my hunger,helps you eliminate better,stabilizes the blood sugar. I am insulin resistance so that is mega plus.

Love it.

Reviewer1138682により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

Great taste - mixes well.

very very nice

Reviewer3077140により Jun 22, 2011 に掲載

very nice price are nice too

Really works

Reviewer2970084により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

Thanks Natural factors, this is the best meal replacement I've tried and the only one that actually works. My blood sugar levels stay even throughout the day. This flavour is a good base, to which I sometimes add different fruit. It's good on it's own too.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32