JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product

5196167249372044499により Jun 10, 2014 に掲載

Taste well with cold milk. Fill me for a long time, Compared with low carb diet I loosed weight fast. Will buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

child loves it and so do I

4665150658545277746により Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

I purchased this flavor for my son to help keep him in check for football this season. He has always been a larger person and has to maitain weight to play. This really helps him stay on target and HE LOVES IT!!!!! The taste reminds you of drinking a real strawberry shake. The longer it sits the thicker it gets (he enjoys his thicker). There is no fighting to get him to drink it. I am very happy as a parent to have found this product. I drink it also and enjoy it. It works wonders!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not bad

Reviewer3018106により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

This was not among the worst. I usually find them too sweet or too strange taste.

Taste Leaves A Lot to Be Desired

Reviewer2524196により Jul 29, 2012 に掲載

I did lose about 5 lbs, using this and the Natural Factors supplements, along with 20 minutes on the treadmill everyday for a month; as well as watching my food intake. The taste of this stuff is much less than desirable. I won't buy this one again.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love this stuff

5093139002411212841により Jul 09, 2012 に掲載

Great stuff : lost 12 pounds and saving money on groceries!

Not the greatest

Reviewer2773978により May 18, 2012 に掲載

I have had better tasting and textured protein drinks. This one is very 'seedy' ( for want of a better word)

Great product!

Reviewer2345765により Apr 09, 2012 に掲載

This is a great way to lose weight without adding harmful substances to your body like astartame, soy, sucralose, or stimulants. In my opinion, the strawberry doesn't taste as good as the chocolate, but I am not usually a strawberry shake person anyway. The chocolate is just as good as chocolate milk (when mixed with milk, not water as the directions say.) I have lost 9 lbs in two weeks using the SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink. I have been using the chocolate, and my husband has been using the strawberry. He also prefers the taste of the chocolate, and he usually would choose strawberry.

Really works

Reviewer2970084により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

Thanks Natural factors, this is the best meal replacement I've tried and the only one that actually works. My blood sugar levels stay even throughout the day. This flavour is a good base, to which I sometimes add different fruit. It's good on it's own too.

Vile!

Reviewer2085979により Sep 02, 2011 に掲載

This is the most disgusting drink I have ever tasted. I literally gagged on it. The other flavors are fine, but make sure you use COLD water/ice cubes with them.

very very nice

Reviewer3077140により Jun 22, 2011 に掲載

very nice price are nice too

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32