JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Natural Factors, SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink Mix, with PGX, Powder, Very Strawberry, 1lb 12 oz (800 g)

¥4,257
その他のレビュー (2)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 32

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

child loves it and so do I

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4665150658545277746により Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

I purchased this flavor for my son to help keep him in check for football this season. He has always been a larger person and has to maitain weight to play. This really helps him stay on target and HE LOVES IT!!!!! The taste reminds you of drinking a real strawberry shake. The longer it sits the thicker it gets (he enjoys his thicker). There is no fighting to get him to drink it. I am very happy as a parent to have found this product. I drink it also and enjoy it. It works wonders!

Great product

5196167249372044499により Jun 10, 2014 に掲載

Taste well with cold milk. Fill me for a long time, Compared with low carb diet I loosed weight fast. Will buy again.

Love this stuff

5093139002411212841により Jul 09, 2012 に掲載

Great stuff : lost 12 pounds and saving money on groceries!

Natural Factors, SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink, Very Strawberry

Reviewer1561119により May 07, 2009 に掲載

So far so good. The taste is not bad and it does fill you up without hunger pangs!

LOST WEIGHT

Reviewer2490842により Apr 20, 2011 に掲載

I ve been drinking this shake for 4 months now and have lost a total 35 pounds. It doesnt taste great to me,but the benefits of drinking this shake overwhelm the taste factor. It stalls my hunger,helps you eliminate better,stabilizes the blood sugar. I am insulin resistance so that is mega plus.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 32