JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

PGX may change your life

Reviewer1618776により 10 01, 2009 に掲載

I am definitely really into PGX. I think it does what it claims to do, and has helped me to get my weight loss going and consistant. The new smooth digest is a slightly different conecntration than the original, but in general I have had only minor digestional difficulties with both. If you are ready to get started with weight loss, appetite control and glycemic balance, give this a shot. also check out the book, Hunger Free Forever.

PGX

Reviewer2909253により 6 18, 2010 に掲載

weight coming off, system regular, slow, but steady

PGX comfort of Smooth Digest

Reviewer1408463により 7 27, 2010 に掲載

Yes switching PGX regular capsules to a brand that helps remove gas and bloating will appreciate this product because its eliminates these issues. Its does the job of giving your good dose of fiber its comfortable in your digestive track. Give it a try you will be glad you switched. PGX does think of many different variables ways of bringing success and comfort for their customers. HUNGRY FREE FOREVER Book is a must read to benefit your new health change for life. Rhonda Canada

Good stuff

Reviewer1314416により 8 11, 2011 に掲載

The enzymes included in this product help to reduce the gas -- not eliminate it, unfortunately. DRINK THE WATER as recommended and start slowly, like one capsule a day to give your system time to adjust. I am losing weight (20+ pounds so far), without hunger pains. I've managed to completely kick my chocolate habits. The shakey feeling that I used to get between meals has gone completely away. This works as advertised for me when I take it as directed.

Better than the original

Reviewer1533331により 9 05, 2010 に掲載

If you have taken PGx, you know it can have some side effects, such as bloating and gas. This formula helps reduce those effects. It also contains slightly more (about 9% more) PGx per tablet. The tablets are not any bigger than the 750 mg kind. NOTE: If you have not taken the tablets, be warned - they are BIG. Some people can't handle that; it's OK by me, though.

PGX is good stuff

Reviewer1499149により 10 04, 2010 に掲載

Really works.

Awesome

Reviewer2053610により 6 26, 2010 に掲載

These work well for me. I feel full and am rarely hungry. I haven't experienced any of the stomach discomfort others describe but i work hard to keep my digestion in good working order. I've already noticed a drop in blood sugar as well and I'm not even up to max dosage.

Great product

Reviewer1571676により 6 09, 2010 に掲載

Wish I could afford more of it. It helps me by giving the fiber I need as well as helping with blood sugar levels.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Continues to work for me

Reviewer2992196により 6 16, 2010 に掲載

Has continued to work well for me, changed my eating habits and I have lost 30 lbs, no longer need cholesteral meds.

PGX

Reviewer2170542により 7 20, 2011 に掲載

Bought it after seeing ingrediance discussed on DR. OZ. I don't seem to be as hungry And have lost 5 lbs, Pill is very large so may be hard for some people to swollow.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22