JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Helps curb appetite

4691140753898392547により Apr 26, 2014 に掲載

taken an hour before a meal, makes me wanna eat a whole lot less.

(NFS-35911)

Reviewer1588120により Aug 28, 2013 に掲載

Really helps to decrease cravings and starting to lose weight around the middle after a few weeks. Lost that bloated feeling.

Great product

Reviewer1719871により Dec 28, 2012 に掲載

Suggests up to 6 capsules daily but am up to 3. Definitely feel fuller by taking 1 hour before each meal with glass of water. No side effects noticed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Thank you so much for the great formula

Soundoloveにより Dec 02, 2012 に掲載

I have been using these for two months and they have truely helped me eat half of what I used to eat and believe me I have been trying every suplement in the past few 5 years and none helped. This is truely the key to a healthy effortless diet. I strongly recomend you to try them and get free of the monster appetite you may have. I must add they work best with the nature factures slim style shakes. Don't hesitate free your mind and body from overeating noooooooooow. take care.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love this! Need to change servings on label though...

Reviewer1618581により Mar 08, 2012 に掲載

I love this, it does work, I don't crave sweets. I only wish that the servings per bottle would reflect taking the suggested 2 per meal ( 6 a day) instead of listing it as 2. If you only took 2 a day there would be 60 days worth, but at the recommended 6 a day there is only a 20 day supply.

PGX

Reviewer2541490により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

I used this product before Dr. Oz had it on his show. A sales rep told me about. I love it. I ran out and the health food store I go to couldn't keep it in stock. While waiting for some to come in I went back to using Benefiber and I was disappointed. I found your web-site and I've been able to get PGX the last two times I ordered. I will always have and extra on hand so I won't run out. Thank you iHerb!! Oh, I don't get hungry between meals like I used to.

SlimStyles PGX

Reviewer1047369により Sep 06, 2011 に掲載

Delivered on time. Easy to use

PGX Ultra Matrix Plus Smooth Digest

Reviewer2243675により Sep 02, 2011 に掲載

This really works for me , without any adverse side effects.

Good stuff

Reviewer1314416により Aug 11, 2011 に掲載

The enzymes included in this product help to reduce the gas -- not eliminate it, unfortunately. DRINK THE WATER as recommended and start slowly, like one capsule a day to give your system time to adjust. I am losing weight (20+ pounds so far), without hunger pains. I've managed to completely kick my chocolate habits. The shakey feeling that I used to get between meals has gone completely away. This works as advertised for me when I take it as directed.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

PGX

Reviewer2170542により Jul 20, 2011 に掲載

Bought it after seeing ingrediance discussed on DR. OZ. I don't seem to be as hungry And have lost 5 lbs, Pill is very large so may be hard for some people to swollow.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています