JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Ginkgo Phytosome

Reviewer1370457により Jun 18, 2008 に掲載

I appreciate the idea of trying to increase the bioavailability of ginkgo. Yet, this process apparently reduces the amount of actual ginkgo in the supplement -- which would be all right if that made it more potent. However, I recently discovered that ginkgo extract actually has an amazingly high absorption rate as it is (something like 80%-90%), so sticking with a plain (and less expensive) standardized extract is more than sufficient.

The oldest tree, Mr. Ginkgo

Reviewer1234510により Oct 21, 2010 に掲載

Been a believer in the one of the oldest trees on earth for about the last 10 years and still haven't forgotten my phone number. Not going with out taking them and have eaten the nuts straight from the trees during my travels. There is a lot more to them than just for the brain that is not said.

Great Value!

Reviewer3111663により Jul 07, 2009 に掲載

Really improves concentration and circulation! Enzymatic Therapy's Ultra Ginkgo is significantly stronger, but costs considerably more.

Works

Reviewer2679904により Apr 21, 2010 に掲載

It doesn't take much. I empty approximately half of the capsule content into my morning smoothie and definitely feel a difference in my clarity of thought when I take it.

Fastest Ginkgo Absorption

Reviewer1198659により Dec 04, 2006 に掲載

My husband and I have tried several brands of ginkgo biloba and this is by far the best. We notice effects of absorption after about 30 minutes.

ginko shminko

Reviewer1247902により Jun 04, 2008 に掲載

Gave me heart burn. NOW, 100% ginko works way better too.

helps

Reviewer1569925により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

This product makes me feel stronger and more alert. I can walk longer distances without getting very tired. I do not know whether it is related, but I don't seem to have convulsions in my arms and legs recently.

Ginkgo, 60 mgcapsules

Reviewer1062827により Mar 12, 2008 に掲載

Great, as usual.

Natural Factors, Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome

Reviewer1901840により May 15, 2008 に掲載

Great product

memory improvement noticeable

Reviewer1116995により Jul 08, 2010 に掲載

appears to have a good effect, how good - needs longer trial perieod

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13