JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

improvement

Reviewer1451568により May 14, 2010 に掲載

I have been taking this formula for some months now. I just got back the latest results for my cholesterol test. The number went down from 367 to 324, which I consider quite an improvement. I have no side effects with this supplement. My Doctor is still not happy with the numbers, but she did not get deathly ill from taking Lipitor. By the time I stopped taking it, because I figured out how sick it was making me, my muscles were virtually dissolving. I had so much pain in my body, I didn't know what to do. I am much happier taking this supplement and I expect that the numbers will steadily decline.

wow...

Reviewer2949130により Jul 01, 2011 に掲載

So I've used up an entire bottle of this stuff... After using up the bottle I decided to go back and get my cholesterol checked again. The last time I went it was 306.. today I got a call from my doctor and my cholesterol is now 202! I recommened this stuff for sure.

6 month doctor report

Reviewer2638360により Mar 28, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking this for about 6 months because I refused to take what my doctor ordered. My cholesterol was about 270 6 months ago. It is now 152 thanks too Natural Factors Cholesterol Formula and Niacin.

GREAT

Reviewer2771789により Nov 30, 2014 に掲載

When I started using Cholesterol Formula these were my numbers: Cholesterol 240 now 170 Tri 189 now 146 LDL 146 now 74 HDL 56 now 67 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT - I HAVE BEEN ON THIS PRODUCT FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS. I DO NOT TAKE 4 A DAY - I ONLY TAKE 2 - AS I DO NOT EAT FOODS HIGH IN CHOLESTEROL DURING THE DAY - ONLY MY MAIN MEAL. SO HAPPY - THOSE PRESC. DRUGS WERE GIVING ME TERRIBLE LEG CRAMPS.

Convenience

Reviewer2356410により Mar 09, 2010 に掲載

No side effects just started taking this product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

cholestrol formula by dr. michael murray

4639565322071278017により Apr 09, 2015 に掲載

do not need pharmaceuticals industry products anymore best cholesterol results, by medecien doctor controlled

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to be working for me

4953115096961012851により Jan 07, 2013 に掲載