JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

improvement

Reviewer1451568により 5 14, 2010 に掲載

I have been taking this formula for some months now. I just got back the latest results for my cholesterol test. The number went down from 367 to 324, which I consider quite an improvement. I have no side effects with this supplement. My Doctor is still not happy with the numbers, but she did not get deathly ill from taking Lipitor. By the time I stopped taking it, because I figured out how sick it was making me, my muscles were virtually dissolving. I had so much pain in my body, I didn't know what to do. I am much happier taking this supplement and I expect that the numbers will steadily decline.

wow...

Reviewer2949130により 7 01, 2011 に掲載

So I've used up an entire bottle of this stuff... After using up the bottle I decided to go back and get my cholesterol checked again. The last time I went it was 306.. today I got a call from my doctor and my cholesterol is now 202! I recommened this stuff for sure.

Seem to be Working

Reviewer2261955により 5 30, 2010 に掲載

After several months of taking two capsules once a day, I find that my cholesterol has dropped by about 18%! My doctor is happy and I don't have to worry about liver and muscle damage from statin drugs. I highly recommend this, but be sure and give it time to work.

Effective for lowering cholesterol

Reviewer1820561により 5 01, 2009 に掲載

I like this product. I trust Natural Factors brand and I appreciate i-herb prices and wonderful customer service. I am giving it 3 stars because it contains soy (I don't know how much soy) and the phytoestrogen in soy is a health concern.

Effective

Reviewer2293406により 8 29, 2010 に掲載

Seems to ease my cholesterol level.

6 month doctor report

Reviewer2638360により 3 28, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking this for about 6 months because I refused to take what my doctor ordered. My cholesterol was about 270 6 months ago. It is now 152 thanks too Natural Factors Cholesterol Formula and Niacin.

GREAT

Reviewer2771789により 11 30, 2014 に掲載

When I started using Cholesterol Formula these were my numbers: Cholesterol 240 now 170 Tri 189 now 146 LDL 146 now 74 HDL 56 now 67 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT - I HAVE BEEN ON THIS PRODUCT FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS. I DO NOT TAKE 4 A DAY - I ONLY TAKE 2 - AS I DO NOT EAT FOODS HIGH IN CHOLESTEROL DURING THE DAY - ONLY MY MAIN MEAL. SO HAPPY - THOSE PRESC. DRUGS WERE GIVING ME TERRIBLE LEG CRAMPS.

Convenience

Reviewer2356410により 3 09, 2010 に掲載

No side effects just started taking this product

For my heart

Reviewer2491462により 7 31, 2008 に掲載

I take this as a preventive measure to keep my heart healthy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

cholestrol formula by dr. michael murray

4639565322071278017により 4 09, 2015 に掲載

do not need pharmaceuticals industry products anymore best cholesterol results, by medecien doctor controlled

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13