JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

No more popping joints

CoolinArizonaにより Mar 24, 2013 に掲載

I have been using this product along with BioSil Advanced Collagen Generator for about a month now. 2 capsules a day. Having worked in the food service industry for over 20years carrying and lifting heavy trays, my shoulder joints were sore and popping every time I moved my arms to do gardening or any other rotating motion. This is my 2nd bottle and I literally have "no" joint pain and the popping has stopped completely. It might seem a little pricey, but "Oh so worth it" in my opinion. These 2 are now a regular part of my day and wouldn't be without them.

Bone Collagenizer

Reviewer2685897により Sep 21, 2015 に掲載

I just started taking this product so I don't know if it is working. It was recommended to me by an osteopath. I am rather disappointed, however, that there are only 40 caps in the bottle. I would much prefer 60, even if the cost is higher. Hope the manufacturer consider increasing the amount.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This really made a BIG difference with the healing of my back.

Reviewer2973820により Jul 04, 2016 に掲載

After a year of trying different combinations to heal my *crushed back, adding this really made a huge difference. I add it to my Now Foods Calcium Magnesium supplements at night. Started out with the BioSil ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator with Now Foods Proline in the morning. I could feel it working/healing which led me to trying all of Natural Factors BioSil products. I also take the BioSil Bone Collagenizer with Calcium after lunch. These are the only products where I can literally feel the difference from day to day. *someone bear hugged me way too hard

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3