JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

RingStop Capsules don´t work for me

Reviewer1137755により Nov 15, 2010 に掲載

After two weeks of taking them these pills don´t help me at all. I have tried some alternate methods to stop ringing in the ears and they are so much more effective. Try something different.

This really works

Reviewer1031449により May 15, 2009 に掲載

Medical text says there is nothing you can do for ringing in the ears, but Ringstop has greatly reduced the problem for me.

Works!

Reviewer1214295により Jul 30, 2011 に掲載

I bought these for my husband who has ringing in his ears as a result of a head injury from a car accident. Doctors could not do anything for him and told him he would have to "live with it"! I researched products on the Internet and came across Ring Stop at I-Herb and bought him 3 bottles to try over a course of several weeks to see if they would help - they DID! He won't be without them now. I did try a different product when he ran out of the Ring Stop but it did not work. He was delighted to get the Ring Stop again. I am so delighted that I-Herb is now carrying these in the larger quantity (before I was ordering the 60 capsules and had to buy more bottles). Now they are offering the 180 capsules which is a better deal! Thanks, I-Herb! RL in North Carolina

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It seems to be working/helping

Reviewer1196915により Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

It's only been two and a half weeks since I started taking Ring Stop for tinnitus which had gotten quite severe in the past month. The ringing hasn't completely stopped but it is significantly less. I've also been getting more sleep and have reduced my stress which I believe is helping with the tinnitus. Best wishes to others seeking relief from the ringing and buzzing!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This product really helps....

Reviewer2259781により Oct 03, 2010 に掲載

I stocked up on the larger size in case they run out again. My husband can't live without it.

Too soon to tell really

Reviewer1326763により May 26, 2011 に掲載

I find that this product does ease the shrieking/buzzing that accompanies me continually. I find that following the directions on the bottle does help but it is not a true test as the recommendation is for a full 3 months which has not yet passed. So far it is helping especially after a long stressful day. I use this in conjunction with some eardrops as well. Distractions help to not notice this tinnitus so readily.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6