JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Works like a charm!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1075744により Jun 09, 2007 に掲載

I've been using the Ultra Colon Clenz for the past few years. This product offers the most natural and effective way to stay regular.

Colon Clenz Works Well

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1628501により Oct 12, 2007 に掲載

Very good product for irregularity.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2839309により Oct 21, 2007 に掲載

I've been using this product for well over a year due to problems with elimation for many years. I have tried prescriptions, detox products, other cleansers and a numerous products. I keep coming back to Ultra Colon Clenz for the same reason. It works! Robin

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great product to gently help

Reviewer2641017により Apr 04, 2008 に掲載

I take this nightly. It helps things move at a nice speed. I have a very slow system. I have used this for years with no ill effects. I know doctors say it's normal to maybe go only once every couple days, but, that discomfort is not normal in my opinion. Carrying around waste and toxins is not something I prefer to do. Great product, however, don't take during menstrual cycle, it will intensify cramps. You probably will notice, you don't need help that week anyway.

GREAT STUFF!!!!!

Reviewer1496056により Mar 15, 2010 に掲載

The product was received in a timely msnner and the product works wonders for me. I have used alot of products for reguarlitivy it is the only thing that helps me.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12