JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent

Reviewer2597728により Nov 16, 2007 に掲載

Have used this for years. The best of this type of cleanse I have found

I love it !!!

Reviewer2452647により Jul 27, 2010 に掲載

It works great!! i am 23 yrs old and never been going daily before this!! i have flatter tummy and feeling clean inside which is the best thing i have ever done for my body **update: i really loved this supplement, but i was surprised when i was searching for list of herbs that causes liver damage one of the ingredient of this product was listed and not just liver damage!! Casara might cause cancer if not death when used for long term, i used to take this supplement happily every day for 7 days as directed then take break of 2 days and resume, i know i need sucha help to keep my bowl function regular so i cannot stop taking this supplement completely, but i think i'll just take it one capsule a week :(

Love this product

Reviewer2221991により Jan 22, 2008 に掲載

I was hesitant to rely on something - so I brought this into my g.p. and my ob/gyn and both said if it works, then use it. It definitely does work. I take 2 every day and never get constipated. Other supplements have made me bloated or have other negative consequences. This has none-- at least for me. I have told friends about it and one said it didn't do anything; the other said it did too much. I have been taking it for 10 years and it is very reliable.

Effective

Reviewer1106695により Dec 30, 2007 に掲載

Very potent , yet mild,thorough and fast acting. A good product for an intense cleansing.

Works well

Reviewer2987369により Apr 19, 2007 に掲載

I have been using this product on and off for the last 10 years. Works as it says it does and is the only product of it's kind that I will use.

Great product

Reviewer2867464により Sep 08, 2007 に掲載

I order this product for my husband on regular basis. Нe has tried many remedies before and says that this particular product is one of the best on the market. It gives him so much needed relief without any side effects.

Cleans me out!

Reviewer3049143により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

Don't need this very often but if I have splurged on white flour/sugar like at a social gathering or something, this will keep me from getting constipated and also it gives a very quick clean out of that unhealthy stuff. One cap does the trick.

Oral colon cleanser

Reviewer1860770により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

This is one of the best colon cleanser that I have ever taken. You can regulate the dosage as needed. I take this even though I get colonics on a monthly basis.

Natural Balance Colon Clenz

Reviewer2090359により Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

I had a collapsed bowel and stomach in 2009. After thousands of dollars on prescription drugs, I threw everything away and started taking this product in Feb., 2010. I take it every other day because it works. I did take it everyday for about 6 months, but have cut back. My daughter also takes it when needed and she totally believes in this product also. I have down many testimonies to friends and families about this product. All response has been totally positive. Thanks and KEEP MAKING IT!!!!!!!!

jptwu500