JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Excellent

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2597728により Nov 16, 2007 に掲載

Have used this for years. The best of this type of cleanse I have found

Love this product

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2221991により Jan 22, 2008 に掲載

I was hesitant to rely on something - so I brought this into my g.p. and my ob/gyn and both said if it works, then use it. It definitely does work. I take 2 every day and never get constipated. Other supplements have made me bloated or have other negative consequences. This has none-- at least for me. I have told friends about it and one said it didn't do anything; the other said it did too much. I have been taking it for 10 years and it is very reliable.

I love it !!!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2452647により Jul 27, 2010 に掲載

It works great!! i am 23 yrs old and never been going daily before this!! i have flatter tummy and feeling clean inside which is the best thing i have ever done for my body **update: i really loved this supplement, but i was surprised when i was searching for list of herbs that causes liver damage one of the ingredient of this product was listed and not just liver damage!! Casara might cause cancer if not death when used for long term, i used to take this supplement happily every day for 7 days as directed then take break of 2 days and resume, i know i need sucha help to keep my bowl function regular so i cannot stop taking this supplement completely, but i think i'll just take it one capsule a week :(

Cleans me out!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3049143により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

Don't need this very often but if I have splurged on white flour/sugar like at a social gathering or something, this will keep me from getting constipated and also it gives a very quick clean out of that unhealthy stuff. One cap does the trick.

Effective

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1106695により Dec 30, 2007 に掲載

Very potent , yet mild,thorough and fast acting. A good product for an intense cleansing.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 37