JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

way too sweet

Reviewer3333479により Apr 23, 2016 に掲載

Can't drink cause of sweetness. I felt like I was drinking sugar milkshake

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tastes good but doesn't last for long

5752835389693222308により Apr 21, 2016 に掲載

Product is tasty and good. However, it doesn't really fill you up. I had 2 scoops with 8oz (as instructed) but feel hungry in 3hrs! :(

soso

5487953183766941126により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

no comment

A little sweet

5559556469177703477により Apr 01, 2016 に掲載

Use this as meal replacement after gym and its fine. the powder need quite a bit of stirring or using hot water to dissolve the powder first to get it mixed well. its a little sweet for me so i usually mixed it with the chocolate one. i also use this together with overnight oats and it taste yummy.

very yummy

4716500901497502742により Mar 23, 2016 に掲載

Yummy and very yummy than the other shakes I've tried. Great for me as my breakfast, as my breakfast is usually on the go and keeps me full!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Blends well, non grainy but a little sweet

5625955261255751040により Mar 17, 2016 に掲載

Read that the product is too thick or grainy and is just plain disgusting. For me, it mixed really well, not grainy at all, not too thick or too thin. Didn't like the sweet taste, but I think maybe all vanilla products are just very sweet. Experienced this with another brand of shake. It is a little low on calories. Maybe that's why users feel hungry and binge after a while. Maybe this shake could be paired with a low fat salad; fresh greens, seasoned broiled chicken breasts, hard boiled eggs and a low fat dressing? Too little calories a day doesn't help with wait loss. It makes you crazy and binge. I think if each meal you take in a day is 500 calories, 1500 calories a day would be good enough to keep you fit? For breakfast maybe pair this shake with healthy nuts and fats? Then in the evenings take a nice slow walk with the other half daily? Just to complete the day? I don't know, this is my suggestion and opinion. I am not a healthcare professional. Please use this product at your own discretion. Overall I'm happy with this shake. I mix it with a 5 grain product to make it slightly thicker so it fills me up more and to increase the calories.

Vanilla Total Soy

5729736696613491425により Mar 03, 2016 に掲載

I've been looking for a meal replacement like this. Perfect thickness, love the taste, and it keeps me full for hours. I love it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

oliewsにより Feb 11, 2016 に掲載

I ordered both this and the Chocolate one, and I would recommend both. I wrote a review over at the Chocolate one, if you wanna check it out. :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better than many expensive products

VikingQueenにより Feb 09, 2016 に掲載

The taste was actually pretty good, compared to other meal replacements I have bought from bargain markets. Also this is cheaper.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

best weight loss shake ever

5513730105063445124により Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

I love the great taste of this shake, this company is very helpful & I will buy more shakes. I ve lost 30 lbs & I have stopped smoking cigarettes, I have smoked for 14yrs & because of these shakes my weight & health are greatly improving.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 105