JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Blends well, non grainy but a little sweet

5625955261255751040により Mar 17, 2016 に掲載

Read that the product is too thick or grainy and is just plain disgusting. For me, it mixed really well, not grainy at all, not too thick or too thin. Didn't like the sweet taste, but I think maybe all vanilla products are just very sweet. Experienced this with another brand of shake. It is a little low on calories. Maybe that's why users feel hungry and binge after a while. Maybe this shake could be paired with a low fat salad; fresh greens, seasoned broiled chicken breasts, hard boiled eggs and a low fat dressing? Too little calories a day doesn't help with wait loss. It makes you crazy and binge. I think if each meal you take in a day is 500 calories, 1500 calories a day would be good enough to keep you fit? For breakfast maybe pair this shake with healthy nuts and fats? Then in the evenings take a nice slow walk with the other half daily? Just to complete the day? I don't know, this is my suggestion and opinion. I am not a healthcare professional. Please use this product at your own discretion. Overall I'm happy with this shake. I mix it with a 5 grain product to make it slightly thicker so it fills me up more and to increase the calories.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better than many expensive products

VikingQueenにより Feb 09, 2016 に掲載

The taste was actually pretty good, compared to other meal replacements I have bought from bargain markets. Also this is cheaper.

Quite tasty

5211160441845114869により Jan 14, 2016 に掲載

I do like milkshakes and the taste of this one is very sweet however I found that it tastes best when using a really big scoop (as opposed to 2) with low fat milk and it was very tasty for me.

It want replace a meal

4758218832505417660により May 05, 2015 に掲載

It was mine first meal replacment that i bought, so i can't comapre. It's eatable overall has ok flavor. One portiot doesnt last for long i felt hungry less than in hour.

Good product!

5241511796296327905により Apr 25, 2015 に掲載

Delicious milkshake that dissolves pretty well in cold milk. Keeps me full for about 4 hours too. Only problem is that drinking more than a serving of this a day gives me really BAD constipation.

Tastes artificial

4734276135233697735により Apr 05, 2015 に掲載

I mixed it with water, didn't enjoy very much, reminded me of powdered milk. Although it is probably a decent meal replacement for those who are really into diets.

Pretty good ingredients

5257201664132400657により Mar 22, 2015 に掲載

... but not a good taste. I really like vanilla flavored drinks but if you use this one with water (as suggested) its way too sweet and tastes more like old, dry cookies with vanilla. However, using this with unsweetend milk will actually taste pretty good although it will still be very sweet. Otherwise, I don't know what effect this has when it comes to weight management and reducing cholestrol since I've only used this because I can't seem to eat more than 3 meals per day.

So far, so good!

5539551377356767596により Mar 10, 2015 に掲載

it works and for a good price! Highly recommended!

Great but Chocolate is better

5701791332756804771により Dec 24, 2014 に掲載

I tried both of them (Vanilla, Chocolate). This so too sweet for me (even I like sweet things) But other than that great.

Almost Perfect

JustSarahにより Oct 16, 2014 に掲載

I quite like this powder, however if it isn't mixed with other things (in a smoothie, in oatmeal, etc.) I find the artificial flavoring a little off-putting. Still one of the best I've found through iherb, in my opinion.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27