Natrol, Shen Min Hair Regrowth, DHT Blocker, 60 Tablets

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

This does work

Posted by Reviewer2596389 From Connecticut on Aug 04, 2009

THis will stop your excess hair fallout...I stopped using it once for a month and noticed a lot more hair in my hands and in the shower drain...when on it after about a month hardly any fallout...probably wont regrow hair though

Works but

Posted by Reviewer1730764 From Canada on Nov 27, 2012

I have hair loss due to androgen alopecia and after I started using it, within days I noticed much less hair in a bathtub after the shower. It also improved my nails. I wasn't able to grow my nails long because they split and break terribly but after 10 days using this product I had nice hard nails and actually started using nail polish. The downsize is I immediately noticed fatigue, pale stool, pain under right rib. I ignored these signs for a month and continue using the tablets but couldn't co-op with fatigue (and bad mood because of fatigue) anymore so I stopped. Was so bad that I didn't have energy to do anything. Had to force myself to do ordinary things around the house not to mention my 3 yrs old. So I quit and energy came back right away so I knew it is from Shen Min. I am sorry it didn't work for me. It is great product if your liver can tolerate it.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

My son's hairline is "proceeding"

Posted by Reviewer1705351 From Tennessee on Dec 21, 2009

My son is only 19, but had been noticing a recession at his hairline. He has been taking the Natrol DHT Blocker every morning and night for only a few weeks and says he can definitely tell a difference.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Doesn't regrow hair, but stops hair loss for sure

Posted by Reviewer1077930 From New York on Jul 04, 2010

My husband has been using this for 6 years now, along with Nioxin hair serums and his hair has maintained its current thickness - no further hair loss. In contrast, all his friends have gone all bald. By all genetic accounts, he should also have lost most of his hair by now (he is 45), but it's holding up so far. I recommend this.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2410936 From Arizona on Jan 28, 2009

This product really does work. I started taking this approx 3 months ago and I don't see as much of my hair falling on my brush, sink or shower. Worth every penny.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST