JA

¥2,687

¥4,404

のセーブ: ¥1,718 (39 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • This product used to be sold under the brand name "Biotech". It is now sold under the brand name "Natrol".

• カスタマーの評価

日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Highly recomended

Reviewer2350886により Mar 27, 2007 に掲載

My hair fell out for years until I found this product. Also, unlike many other hair vitamins it causes minimal unwanted growth, such as arms and mustache on women

Shen Min

Reviewer1295199により Nov 13, 2007 に掲載

I've been using this product for a year now, and am very pleased. I can't say all my hair has grown back, but it is thicker on top and I lose less hair in the shower. It seems to have gotten my hair back on a more normal schedule and it doesn't shed as quickly. Also, I have no negative side effects from taking it.

fantastic

Reviewer1365740により Nov 20, 2007 に掲載

I have on &off taken shen min for about two years. When I'm taking it my hair stops falling out, is stronger and healthier. I have strayed,but I will never again,this product is awesome!!!!

Wonderful

Reviewer2593290により Nov 09, 2008 に掲載

I love this product. I see an immediate shiny full difference in my hair when I take it

natural

Reviewer1937164により Nov 20, 2008 に掲載

it's been only couple of weeks of using, but i can tell my hair looks better, i will keep using this product as long as i have to

Sherry

Reviewer1939126により Dec 21, 2008 に掲載

I have taken this nutrient for about a year and a half and feel it has decreased the rate of hair loss for me. Your price makes me feel like I can continue to use the product.

menopause support

Reviewer3106873により Apr 09, 2009 に掲載

Hair is thicker and grows longer but also it gives help with change; as I am 51, and in midst of it, but this is not mentioned as product for that maybe because there is so little black cohosh, but enough to help

Great product

Reviewer2703564により Nov 16, 2009 に掲載

Am extremely impressed with all 3 products i ordered and the quick delivery time. will be ordering again.

Shen Min

Reviewer1996373により Jul 13, 2010 に掲載

Great product!

Letteria Beyrouty

Reviewer1653714により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

Exelent and prompt service. Thank you.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10