JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Super!

Reviewer1414163により Nov 04, 2010 に掲載

This scrub makes your skin really soft and smooth! I've noticed that I have less blackheads and impurities on my face!

JUST ok

Reviewer3247779により Nov 06, 2011 に掲載

Product doesn't have enough granules and the ones it does have are extremely rough and abrasive! Very unusual smell! Although Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments for the sake of human beauty and only support cruelty free products!

.เช่น

Reviewer11741561により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก สรรเสริญ

Love it!!

Reviewer1802791により Jan 06, 2009 に掲載

What I love the most about this product is the smell, the way it feels on my skin and the way my skin feels and looks after using it. What can I say it's a great product.

Suave y efectivo

Reviewer3141919により Jun 26, 2014 に掲載

Es el segundo bote que compro. Me gusta mucho porque a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me irrita, sin embargo, deja la piel muy suave y muy luminosa. Tiene pequeños gránulos aunque también hace la función del peeling enzimático. A mí desde luego me convence mucho más que los exfoliantes tradicionales.

Good scrub, poor results

nattfiskにより Jul 09, 2012 に掲載

Not all crazy about this scrub. It doesn't cleanse properly, and it doesn't make my skin any better lookig, even with a really clean diet. Won't buy again.

Love it!

Reviewer1291779により Mar 07, 2012 に掲載

This scrub leaves my face feling perfectly cleansed. I have a little sensitive skin, but the fruit enzymes weren't too strong. It's my new favourite product.

excellent !

Reviewer1106376により Jun 12, 2012 に掲載

I ordered it after trying sample. I like it very much Very gentle and уааусешму

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good scrub that really cleans your skin!

Reviewer2121718により Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

...and leaves you with a refreshing feeling! Just what I have been looking for for so many years! Just the right size of the "peeling sand/stones" and fresh citrus smell gives a great peeling!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

AnnaZeitlinにより Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

Good scrub