JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My favorite Electrolyte drink is....Mt.Capra Mineral Whey

Reviewer1400133により Apr 17, 2009 に掲載

I first learned about this product from a well known Doctor in ID. Her name is Dr. Gloria Gilbere. She has writeen about the health benefits of it in magazines.It is easily digested by even the most senitive people. I am a Colon Hydrotherapist and most of my clients are dehydrated, acidic, and low on minerals. For this reason, I recommend it to all of my clients. For the people who won't give up coffee, I recommend they put 1 Tablespoon of MT. Capra Mineral Whey in each cup of coffee to reduce the acid. And surprisingly, it taste great. I always take this after Colonics or I-on cleanse foot baths. If I feel sick and take it, I usually feel much better. Mt. Capra Mineral Whey is a great electrolyte, alkalizing, mineral, supplement that I would recommend to everyone.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The added junk ruins it - won't buy again

Health-Is-Wealthにより Oct 25, 2013 に掲載

Dislike the silica, doubt its necessary and would be interested to know how much is added - wondering if the small, sugar-like granules you can see in this stuff are it. Imagine those in joints - ouch. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

best yet

Reviewer1018765により Jun 21, 2007 に掲載

i have tried many acid reflux med's over the years and this product is the best. after the last news article on over the counter acid reflux med's causing weak bone's in women(after prolonged use) i decided to find something else. my acupuncture tech actually recommended this and it truly works. i love it and the taste is not bad either =:)

Alkalising

Reviewer2870030により Dec 16, 2007 に掲載

I take this product because it is alkalising and has all the minerals. I notice I don't have to get up at night and sleep really well if I take it before bedtime.

Mt. Capra Mineral Goat Milk Whey

Reviewer3165091により Jan 06, 2009 に掲載

Excellent product. Noticed a diiferernce internally with in a week. No More IBS!

great product

Reviewer2326323により Oct 20, 2009 に掲載

Does what it says....it raises your pH. I like to mix it with Apple juice, it helps detox your body.

Love It

Reviewer2770638により Nov 23, 2010 に掲載

I started taking it for my aching knees (osteoarthritis) and it works great!

Goat milk whey

Reviewer2026598により Feb 27, 2011 に掲載

This is a great product! I have been using it for joint pain and it has helped so much. This site offers great prices on their products

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

potent and natural mineral supplement

Reviewer1990789により Dec 06, 2009 に掲載

This mineral supplement is natural and body-ready. High in potassium. It's an all-star product. Great to fortify shakes and hot cocoa.

Great mineral supplement

Reviewer2394883により Nov 02, 2009 に掲載

This is a tasty mineral supplement. When mixed in hot water it dissolves nicely and has a taste similar to Ovaltine. I like to add some molasses to increase the mineral content.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 63