JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Overpowering

Reviewer2203390により Dec 23, 2014 に掲載

Negative: This candle smells just like the all-purpose lavender cleanser of the same brand. That is not a good thing, in my book. Positive: Long-lasting. Good size for the price.

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Scented Soy Candle Lavender Scent, 7.2oz

4619212150583864980により Oct 15, 2014 に掲載

氣味很舒服很清香, 但價錢比較貴點, 如如平點更好

Baby like smell

5089202579499711601により Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

Love this smell in my room and bathroom, it makes me have a caring and warm feeling. It is my first try to buy an organic candle which has no harm to the environment (I supposed, as their ingredient list is written: it is renewable wax from a mix of soy and corn ingredients), anyway, at least I feel comfortable when I light up this candle. It is great to get it on iherb, and thanks to Mrs. Meyers.

cute!

Reviewer2044518により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

great scent (not cheap or artificial smelling) and adorable

Hmmmmmm ......

Reviewer3041110により Jan 03, 2013 に掲載

This smell is far from lavender and when I first tried it among guests we all agreed that the smell was kind of repulsive like a WC cleaner product. Lavender smell lovers will be hardly dissapointed. Still it is a best quality natural candle and I'm always devoted to Mrs Meyers products except of this lanender candle.

향초 쨔응

Reviewer2746835により Mar 27, 2012 に掲載

맨 처음 향 맡으면 스피아민트껌 향내가 나고요 한 두번정도 더 맡으면 라벤더 향 나요. 양키캔들처럼 향 강하지 않고 은은하고 머리가 안 아파요. 용량도 크고요. 대 만족입니다.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GOOD

5270054798868984304により Oct 21, 2012 に掲載

good smell

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Smells great, fills the room with scent, lasts a long time.

Reviewer1781635により May 12, 2011 に掲載

Reasonably priced compared to other candles on the market.

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Soy Candle, Lavender

Reviewer2612013により May 29, 2011 に掲載

Clean smelling, not over-powering like Yankee Candles. Fits nicely on bathroom countertop. Good value for the money.

good!

Reviewer2517354により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

This is better than Yangkee candle.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32