JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good

5686731763547430993により Dec 09, 2015 に掲載

The smell is wonderful! It's quite strong and the whole kitchen smells of it when I do the dishes but it's very pleasant not chemical smell. Cleans and rinses well. The only downside for me is that it has SLS in it.

Clean Dishes!

Reviewer1206139により Sep 09, 2011 に掲載

This dish soap cleans the dishes really well. I had the counter spray in the same honeysuckle fragrance, and I had to give it to my mom because the smell bothered me (a bit too strong), but I find the smell to be more mellow in the dish liquid. I find this to be a very effective cleaner, and it leaves a fresh lingering smell in the kitchen when the dishes are done.

so so

Reviewer2557853により Oct 13, 2011 に掲載

the smell is very nice.

works great

Reviewer1305426により Jun 01, 2011 に掲載

I like the lather and how clean it gets my dished. I do not like the fragrance, since it smells like bug spray to me. My husband thinks it smells OK. I will get a different scent next time. I do like the product, and will order again.

Scented and effective

Reviewer1777508により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

Smells lovely, but also a bit strong. Would be just as nice with less perfume. A little goes a long way.

Good for the hand

funexplorerにより Aug 28, 2012 に掲載

Superb for the hand and does not dry up the skin. a trick to save is to use normal dish soap and after washing, wash the hands with this.

A bit rough

4932988996140208095により May 02, 2014 に掲載

I like the scent and the frothy bubbles, and I thought it was cleaning ok, but now I realise it's a bit abrasive and has damaged some plastic containers.

Mrs. Meyer's

4661845645179631708により Feb 18, 2013 に掲載

Love the smell but very disappointed about the ingredients it's not a clean product, has chemicals see www.ewg.org/cleaners Also it doesn't come in a refill format

Not recommended

Reviewer1020093により Nov 15, 2011 に掲載

To strong odour and to high viscosity.

향이 너무 강하고 그릇에도 남아요

5504535120700373948により Oct 19, 2014 に掲載

일단 설겆이할때 향이 너무 진해서 머리 아프구요 그릇에도 향이 베내요 신랑이 비누냄새난다고...특히 플라스틱그릇에 마니 남아요ㅠㅠ 몇번 안썼는데 버리지싶네요

商品 31 - 40 の合計 40