JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

works great

Reviewer1305426により Jun 01, 2011 に掲載

I like the lather and how clean it gets my dished. I do not like the fragrance, since it smells like bug spray to me. My husband thinks it smells OK. I will get a different scent next time. I do like the product, and will order again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Scented Mrs. Meyers dish liquid....

Reviewer2648241により May 23, 2011 に掲載

I'm using Mrs. Meyers dish soap for the first time. It cleans well enough, but the Honeysuckle scent is too over powering for me. I'll go back to Seventh Generation Free and Clear dish soap.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nice smell

frensisaにより May 18, 2011 に掲載

I hardly use our dishwasher cuz I really like the dishwashing process - it's my meditation. And this aromatherapeutic soap makes me enjoy it even more.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I love this dish soap!

Reviewer3296142により Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

I have tried several brands of dish soap, both "green" and otherwise, over the years and I have always struggled with dry and cracked skin on my hands. I decided to try Mrs. Meyers brand dish soap because I love the smell of their lemon verbena laundry detergent and it didn't cause a reaction with my son's very sensitive skin. I can't believe the difference it has made! My hands are soft with no dryness or cracking! I had no idea that this dryness was caused by the dish soap I was using! I also love the honeysuckle scent. I wish iHerb offered more products in this scent -- I would buy them all!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A+

Reviewer2364232により Mar 11, 2011 に掲載

I love Mrs. Meyers products and use the basil and lavender scents daily. The honeysuckle is nice for my dishes, but I will likely stick with the basil for my cleaning and laundry.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

love it

Reviewer2594547により Mar 02, 2011 に掲載

does not dry out my hands when I use it, lovely scent.

Wish I had more.

Reviewer2974533により Jan 26, 2011 に掲載

For most of us, honeysuckle was our first little girl perfume. This takes me back years as I'm washing the dishes fifty years later.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Best Dish Soap!

Reviewer2979733により Jan 07, 2011 に掲載

I love everything about this dish soap. Honeysuckle is my favorite scent in the Mrs. Meyer's product line, I prefer the slim tall bottles, and it doesn't dry out my hands when I'm washing dishes. :)

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています