JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My Favorite protein powder

Reviewer3331319により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I am lactose intolerant and so never tried Whey before, never found a protein powder that I liked, they all were way too sweet. This one is perfect, does not cause any lactose problems, is spoon stirrable and mixes nicely with my coffee in the morning. I would highly recommend.

great tasting protein powder

NMS-Three-Six-Fiveにより Feb 01, 2016 に掲載

This is an easy-to-mix, great tasting protein powder. it is readily miscible in any liquid (it isn't thick or chalky) and is absolutely delicious. We put it on top of cereal and make shakes out of it. The vanilla flavor is very mild and if mixed with fruit/berries it is not noticeable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent product -------- Отличный продукт

Sunshinesunrayにより Jul 05, 2014 に掲載

This is a great protein concentrate. A good price for one serving.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Отличный белковый концентрат. Хорошая цена за одну порцию. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным,пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

5334149168415109639により Dec 08, 2013 に掲載

The taste is good but its a bit sweet.

Five Stars

Reviewer1108029により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

Very delicious, mixes well with a spoon. Relaxing to drink.

Still Incredible Value

5614542857841632437により Mar 10, 2013 に掲載

A great concentration of protein, high purity from ultra-filtration, the enzymes really do help my digestion of it and a tasty flavour (although I personally prefer it a touch sweeter). And all that for a great price. Even my fanatical brother who obsessively lives off Gold Standard is impressed.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

Reviewer3356253により Dec 14, 2011 に掲載

GOOD

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good Taste, good contents

Reviewer2249749により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

French Vanilla is awesome. My recommendations to drink this is with cold milk. The fine powder content made it very easy to mix even with out a blender bottle.

good value

Reviewer2465917により Oct 06, 2011 に掲載

good value

exellent

Reviewer1094761により Sep 02, 2011 に掲載

great taste mixes very easily

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28