JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great tasting protein powder

NMS-Three-Six-Fiveにより 2 01, 2016 に掲載

This is an easy-to-mix, great tasting protein powder. it is readily miscible in any liquid (it isn't thick or chalky) and is absolutely delicious. We put it on top of cereal and make shakes out of it. The vanilla flavor is very mild and if mixed with fruit/berries it is not noticeable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Still Incredible Value

5614542857841632437により 3 10, 2013 に掲載

A great concentration of protein, high purity from ultra-filtration, the enzymes really do help my digestion of it and a tasty flavour (although I personally prefer it a touch sweeter). And all that for a great price. Even my fanatical brother who obsessively lives off Gold Standard is impressed.

MRM Metabolic Whey

Reviewer2791787により 11 22, 2008 に掲載

What a deal. This tastes great, helps overcome my sugar cravings, fills me up and I like the added enzymes. I refuse to use soy. I just do not like what it does to my body. This product meets my expectations and needs. Good product and a good price.

Wonderful

Reviewer1348336により 6 17, 2009 に掲載

Low carb and wonderful! Very easy to digest and the flavor is great!

protein powder

Reviewer2201756により 10 04, 2009 に掲載

Best protein powder I've ever used. Blends better than any others I've tried and taste is good. Only drawback: it's a bit expensive.

exellent

Reviewer1094761により 9 02, 2011 に掲載

great taste mixes very easily

Make good smoothies

Reviewer1247142により 3 04, 2010 に掲載

As other reviewers stated, this product mixes easily with water or milk and has a pleasant taste.

Excellent product -------- Отличный продукт

Sunshinesunrayにより 7 05, 2014 に掲載

This is a great protein concentrate. A good price for one serving.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Отличный белковый концентрат. Хорошая цена за одну порцию. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным,пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Excellent product

Reviewer2325191により 8 09, 2008 に掲載

Very easy to prepare. Tastes great! Mixes well with cold water, which is normally how I take it. No aftertaste and good to have before bed or immediately after exercise.

Five Stars

Reviewer1108029により 10 23, 2013 に掲載

Very delicious, mixes well with a spoon. Relaxing to drink.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28