JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

If I could only take one supplement...

alloriginalにより 10 03, 2015 に掲載

the truth is, this is one of the coolest all-around supplements ever developed. As far as I know, this is the most potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory there is. It's inexpensive and safe, with no known side effects. One little pill daily will: reduce high blood pressure; reduce wrinkles and premature aging; reduce blood glucose levels; reduce inflammation of all sorts, including arthritis, bruising, circulatory problems...this IS nature's answer to almost everything. I've taken grape seed extract for almost two decades with no problems whatsoever. If the name Lifesaver were not already patented, I would apply it to this product. Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Contains real OPCs clearly not just Polyphenols

roselarenにより 11 13, 2014 に掲載

I love the fact that this product identify it's OPCs per mg so I'm sure that I receive optimum benefit from these mini capsules and i take it every evening thank you

Top Product.

Reviewer2570471により 4 18, 2008 に掲載

Very pratical better of powder. Very good five stars :)

Melissa Nichols

Reviewer2725292により 4 24, 2008 に掲載

Great value!! Great price!! One of the best brands I've ever used.

very good for my skin

4944257532789982068により 5 22, 2015 に掲載

Take one capsule with vitamin c.after one week.feel my skin very bright and young.very love this anti-oxidant item<3

awesome

Reviewer3129442により 1 04, 2014 に掲載

great

MRM is a good brand

Rena61により 10 24, 2015 に掲載

Grape seed is hard to tell if it's working, time will tell.

superb supplement

5664708668829015226により 8 03, 2016 に掲載

I bought this grape seed extract due to its OPC content. I have mild proriasis and I am taking it to help. Previously, I only took one capsule per day and noticed only mild effect in my Psoraisis but I was overall more energetic with clear mind. I had a flu few days ago, so I took 2 capsules in the morning, it was to my surprise that my throat soreness/discomfort was so much better after the morning dose. Thus, I had another two capsules after lunch, it further made me feel better, far better than panadol or other flu medicine. I continue taking it, and it helps me with my flu. Then, I notice my Psoraisis is less itchy and so much better. I may be taking too low dose for my Psoraisis previously, so will take higher dose in order to control my Psoraisis.

Good Quality !!

5350461224647042491により 3 18, 2015 に掲載

Good Price!! Good Quality!! I always take 2 per day.

Clear Skin!

4725605935277201327により 8 12, 2016 に掲載

For the past year I have been suffering from pimples because of work, stress and not enough sleep which left me alot of black spots on my face also pimples keeps coming back at the same spot. After one week, noticed that there is no more new pimples. it's been almost a month now my black spots on my face are almost clear all out. I am very happy with this product and sure will order it again! Highly recommended!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11