JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

If I could only take one supplement...

alloriginalにより Oct 03, 2015 に掲載

the truth is, this is one of the coolest all-around supplements ever developed. As far as I know, this is the most potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory there is. It's inexpensive and safe, with no known side effects. One little pill daily will: reduce high blood pressure; reduce wrinkles and premature aging; reduce blood glucose levels; reduce inflammation of all sorts, including arthritis, bruising, circulatory problems...this IS nature's answer to almost everything. I've taken grape seed extract for almost two decades with no problems whatsoever. If the name Lifesaver were not already patented, I would apply it to this product. Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Contains real OPCs clearly not just Polyphenols

roselarenにより Nov 13, 2014 に掲載

I love the fact that this product identify it's OPCs per mg so I'm sure that I receive optimum benefit from these mini capsules and i take it every evening thank you

very good for my skin

4944257532789982068により May 22, 2015 に掲載

Take one capsule with vitamin c.after one week.feel my skin very bright and young.very love this anti-oxidant item<3

Top Product.

Reviewer2570471により Apr 18, 2008 に掲載

Very pratical better of powder. Very good five stars :)

Melissa Nichols

Reviewer2725292により Apr 24, 2008 に掲載

Great value!! Great price!! One of the best brands I've ever used.

superb supplement

5664708668829015226により Aug 03, 2016 に掲載

I bought this grape seed extract due to its OPC content. I have mild proriasis and I am taking it to help. Previously, I only took one capsule per day and noticed only mild effect in my Psoraisis but I was overall more energetic with clear mind. I had a flu few days ago, so I took 2 capsules in the morning, it was to my surprise that my throat soreness/discomfort was so much better after the morning dose. Thus, I had another two capsules after lunch, it further made me feel better, far better than panadol or other flu medicine. I continue taking it, and it helps me with my flu. Then, I notice my Psoraisis is less itchy and so much better. I may be taking too low dose for my Psoraisis previously, so will take higher dose in order to control my Psoraisis.

Clear Skin!

4725605935277201327により Aug 12, 2016 に掲載

For the past year I have been suffering from pimples because of work, stress and not enough sleep which left me alot of black spots on my face also pimples keeps coming back at the same spot. After one week, noticed that there is no more new pimples. it's been almost a month now my black spots on my face are almost clear all out. I am very happy with this product and sure will order it again! Highly recommended!!

Good Quality !!

5350461224647042491により Mar 18, 2015 に掲載

Good Price!! Good Quality!! I always take 2 per day.

awesome

Reviewer3129442により Jan 04, 2014 に掲載

great

Most OPCs/1 Caps

5246193789688125215により Oct 28, 2016 に掲載

This one gives you the most OPCs in 1 caps and it comes in very good price.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12