JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Garry

Reviewer2943291により Aug 31, 2008 に掲載

Greetings from Wollongong Australia. Many thanks firstly to iherb for the excellent service. As a chronic fatigue sufferer with an endocrine disruption and an auto immune problem; I have found this product to have been extremely beneficial in resolving my testosterone being converted to oestradiol and it was actually prescribed by an allopathic physician

Great Value

BeautifulDreamerにより Mar 22, 2010 に掲載

I'm not exactly sure how it's doing it, but my husband hasn't needed his testosterone gel since taking this (and a few other anti-estrogenic supplements). Highly recommended.

Helps Men With Low Testosterone

Reviewer1254514により Nov 14, 2012 に掲載

My doctor put me on Chrysin to help deal with low Testosterone problems. This stuff really works. But you have to give it time and be consistent.

liked so much

sunstateにより Jan 31, 2014 に掲載

For testosterone boosting it is great combination with tribulus.Solo form also very good for immune system.

Seems to Work

MikeMemberにより Feb 24, 2015 に掲載

I've only been using it for a short time, but I do believe that I've noticed an increase in libido... and I'm using a minimum dose.

Great product

Reviewer1028938により Mar 26, 2007 に掲載

I use the product as a natural aromatase enzyme inhibitor in conjunction with my prescription for testosterone ethanate and I believe that using the two together helps lessen the conversion of the testerone ethanate to estrogen.

Needs long-term use

Reviewer3150595により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

I noticed a difference after taking this consistently for about 3 months. I use less than the reccommended dosage and still felt results.

Good Stuff

Reviewer3050708により Sep 05, 2009 に掲載

Great quality and good results

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4883497967852437284により Apr 23, 2015 に掲載

Very Good

Highly pleased

Reviewer2073121により Apr 04, 2016 に掲載

I really like this product and the cost is reasonable as well.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20