JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Perfect Balanced way to get your Cal/Mag daily dosage - in a tasty beverage like taste!...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

this product is my favorive way to get my Calcium & Magnesium besides a balanced meals which i find it hard to get to the minimum daily requirements.the dosages of most minerals are right on spot as far as i understand it with maybe the only downside of this product and this is the lack of the trace mineral Boron for a better absorption of Calcium.its taste reminds me of some fruit yogurt i loved when i was a kid.it is recommended to take Cal/Mag before bedtime & with B-complex,i only do the bedtime part as B-complex makes me too alert for this hours.i usually take 1 TBSP with a small piece of dried pineapple for even better taste and the Bromelain helps absorption somewhat.the rest of the daily CAL/Mag Needs i try to get from Poppy seeds,Moringa,Melcao and sesame seeds as they are all loaded with it. ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Taste is pretty good.

Reviewer2612523により Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

The MRM Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid Orange Vanilla Flavor is nice light taste and is so much better than taking the giant capsules. Good Stuff.

Easy to take

5413975984364634037により Feb 26, 2015 に掲載

This flavor is better than strawberry, but I am glad I tried them both. Showed this to my doctor and he approved. So easy to take, too.

Delicious and Nutritious

Reviewer3240743により Sep 07, 2008 に掲載

I enjoy getting my Cal-Mag in this form. I add it to my OJ in the AM; it tastes wonderful...

I Love The Taste!

Reviewer3222443により Sep 13, 2008 に掲載

MRM Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid has the combination taste of orange and vanilla in it. When I drink the one ounce I need at night, I love its sweet flavorful taste. I hate taking pills. When I used to, some tended to get stuck in my throat which I hated. Now taking my calicum in liquid form means it goes down smoothly and quickly without any problems. Finally I have found a product I not only enjoy taking but know that I'm getting the calicum I need as well. Thanks for providing such a wonderful product!

Cheri

Reviewer2232544により Mar 20, 2008 に掲載

tastes good & absorbs into system

yummy

Reviewer1440886により Jul 29, 2008 に掲載

no sugar....still delicious.

Great product--Great price!

Reviewer2418057により Mar 24, 2009 に掲載

This tastes great mixed into orange juice and is the best way to get these minerals--in liquid form! Please keep this product!!

Not too bad

Reviewer2771906により May 01, 2009 に掲載

It doesn't taste as bad as the flavor sounds. I really like adding it to juice and it helps me from taking a pills which I try to keep to a bare minimum.

Easy to use

Reviewer1273418により Jul 13, 2009 に掲載

This works well for me to supply daily adequate levels of Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnesium, phosphate, Zinc and potassium. I mix it with juice.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27