JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not to my taste.

Reviewer1049239により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

This supplement tastes chalky; I didn't care for it.

Easy to take

5413975984364634037により Feb 26, 2015 に掲載

This flavor is better than strawberry, but I am glad I tried them both. Showed this to my doctor and he approved. So easy to take, too.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

taste like kids medicine

5354302771783586828により Apr 06, 2014 に掲載

if u hate those kids tasting flavor, then don't get this one. It is easier for people that don't like to swallow pills

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nice taste. Don't know if it really works.

Reviewer3060808により Oct 28, 2013 に掲載

Absorbs with no problem.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect Balanced way to get your Cal/Mag daily dosage - in a tasty beverage like taste!...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

this product is my favorive way to get my Calcium & Magnesium besides a balanced meals which i find it hard to get to the minimum daily requirements.the dosages of most minerals are right on spot as far as i understand it with maybe the only downside of this product and this is the lack of the trace mineral Boron for a better absorption of Calcium.its taste reminds me of some fruit yogurt i loved when i was a kid.it is recommended to take Cal/Mag before bedtime & with B-complex,i only do the bedtime part as B-complex makes me too alert for this hours.i usually take 1 TBSP with a small piece of dried pineapple for even better taste and the Bromelain helps absorption somewhat.the rest of the daily CAL/Mag Needs i try to get from Poppy seeds,Moringa,Melcao and sesame seeds as they are all loaded with it. ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid

helenmorganにより Oct 16, 2013 に掲載

I have just started using this product and am happy with it. I like that it is in liquid form. It tastes fine & has all the ingredients I need. I would like to say that I am very happy with the quality and pricing of the products and the delivery time is fantastic considering I live on the other side of the world.

Taste is pretty good.

Reviewer2612523により Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

The MRM Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid Orange Vanilla Flavor is nice light taste and is so much better than taking the giant capsules. Good Stuff.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

the taste is blech

Reviewer1283737により Jul 27, 2012 に掲載

but it's edible. Also, it's nice that it doesn't need refrigeration, as my fridge is over crowded and I might not see it easily in there

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best value for liquid cal-mag-zinc

Reviewer3242287により Feb 27, 2012 に掲載

easy to absorb, good quality. Also contains vit-D

Great taste!

Reviewer1801976により Sep 02, 2011 に掲載

The stores near me only carry "natural blueberry" flavored liquid cal-mag now, and I can't stand the taste. This is very palatable, and easy to take. It's the easily assimilable form of calcium. Great for relieving cramps or to help you sleep.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26