JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Biotin 5mg

20 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

TinValにより Aug 21, 2012 に掲載

Taking this product for a week and noticed that biotin reduces my hair loss. It also increases my nail strength. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The wrong with this item is the size of capsules. It contains 400-500mg rice flour. Four stars from me.

Metabolism

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1716061により Feb 21, 2009 に掲載

Biotin has been proven to assist in the metabolism of sugars and helps maintain my energy

vitamin h

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

101010011により Oct 09, 2010 に掲載

very helpful for nail growth and strength. hair has thickened up as well, and it only took a couple of weeks to start seeing significant signs. this product is also free of unnecessary fillers and additives and comes encapsulated in a veggie cap. i read that this form of d-biotin is better than standard biotin.

Save your hair with Biotin

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1821319により Jul 02, 2011 に掲載

This Biotin product does preserve all the hair I had. I started to lose some hair at age 60 when I began using Biotin... and it completely stopped my hair loss! In fact it has added some hair and made it much fuller.

Not too bad

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Trinityにより May 25, 2014 に掲載

I used NOW's Biotin 5,000 before this one and I kind of liked the results better - both the strength and the growth of my hair. I also find that these pills are quite big. This product doesn't contain magnesium sterarate, but it has too much rice flour. I'm trying to avoid starches as they help bad bacteria grow and have reduced greatly rice in my menu although I love it. Apart from that, my hair is thicker and my eyelashes harder when I touch them. My normal hair is very soft, so this gives it some strength. ___________UPDATE: I started using another product, but my eyelashes became soft again and I don't see my hair as strong as when I used this product or NOW's Biotin 5000. So, this is a good product. Just I would like to see it without any fillers and because of the rice flour - 4 stars. I started taking it with OptiMSM 1000 and the result is much better.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 31