JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Biotin 5mg

TinValにより Aug 21, 2012 に掲載

Taking this product for a week and noticed that biotin reduces my hair loss. It also increases my nail strength. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The wrong with this item is the size of capsules. It contains 400-500mg rice flour. Four stars from me.

Metabolism

Reviewer1716061により Feb 21, 2009 に掲載

Biotin has been proven to assist in the metabolism of sugars and helps maintain my energy

vitamin h

101010011により Oct 09, 2010 に掲載

very helpful for nail growth and strength. hair has thickened up as well, and it only took a couple of weeks to start seeing significant signs. this product is also free of unnecessary fillers and additives and comes encapsulated in a veggie cap. i read that this form of d-biotin is better than standard biotin.

Not too bad

Trinityにより May 25, 2014 に掲載

I used NOW's Biotin 5,000 before this one and I kind of liked the results better - both the strength and the growth of my hair. I also find that these pills are quite big. This product doesn't contain magnesium sterarate, but it has too much rice flour. I'm trying to avoid starches as they help bad bacteria grow and have reduced greatly rice in my menu although I love it. Apart from that, my hair is thicker and my eyelashes harder when I touch them. My normal hair is very soft, so this gives it some strength. ___________UPDATE: I started using another product, but my eyelashes became soft again and I don't see my hair as strong as when I used this product or NOW's Biotin 5000. So, this is a good product. Just I would like to see it without any fillers and because of the rice flour - 4 stars. I started taking it with OptiMSM 1000 and the result is much better.

Save your hair with Biotin

Reviewer1821319により Jul 02, 2011 に掲載

This Biotin product does preserve all the hair I had. I started to lose some hair at age 60 when I began using Biotin... and it completely stopped my hair loss! In fact it has added some hair and made it much fuller.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure about rice flour filling

Reviewer1983543により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

I think the biotin in this was ok but I didn't like the rice flour filling.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product and reasonable price!

Reviewer3213655により Dec 24, 2014 に掲載

I started taking this supplement to help my hair grown back faster and it does the job. It's not a twice as fast, but it is definitely is faster. Where I used to grow 1/2" per month, now I grow about 3/4" per month. I'm very pleased with that.

Great!

4840833702176518069により Jan 13, 2015 に掲載

I have been using this for only three weeks now, haven't noticed any changes in my hair growth, but my nails are less fragile and stopped chipping and peeling. I was a bit scared that using biotin might make my skin brake out (even though I have normal/dry skin I have read that it is possible), but nothing like that has happened. Will definitely purchase again!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2079374により May 24, 2012 に掲載

Hair grew faster and stronger. Also nails got stronger and skin feels better.

I have nails now

Reviewer1310601により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

I actually have ails that I have never had before, really! This has been a struggle for me and I have tried everything, take one a day.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31