JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

So so

Reviewer3324415により Sep 14, 2014 に掲載

Its texture is not firm. Tastes funny. Leaves a strange aftertaste and not very nice. I didn't like it.

Beautiful Amazing - Best Tofu Ever

5040288509985196959により Jun 19, 2014 に掲載

Super easy to order and got the next day! Was the smoothest and best silken tofu I have ever had. Worked perfectly in the mousse i made and my friends were like - WOW that is amazing - that had tofu?? Absolutely will by this every time! Thanks to iherb!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

So-so.

5717154767291041082により Oct 08, 2013 に掲載

I'm not really like tofu, but a reasonably good taste

Great tofu

5652937583349677198により Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

Great quality and cheap organic tofu!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So good! Please check out my other reviews as well! :)

naturalorganicにより Sep 04, 2013 に掲載

I love this! It tasted amazing!! I usually use quite a bit.. Like the half package.. Heat it up on the stove and them sprinkle some curry on top of it, and salt. And then put that aside and make some noodles and vegetables and eat it with the tofu that tastes amazing! I love this..

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Silken tofu

enilorakにより Apr 28, 2013 に掲載

I like this! I've made chocolate mousse out of this and that was so yummy. Will buy it again!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good!

AnnaLLにより Apr 24, 2013 に掲載

I like this, and love that it's organic!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

opheartにより Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

I have never tasted tofu before, because I think all they contain gmo soy (in our country). This one is made of non-gmo soy, that's why I decided to try it. Firmness: you can cut it in bits, add to salad and the bits wouldn't become a formless mess, but nevertheless would crumble a little. Me recipe of vegetable salad with tofu. 2 servings: 2 tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, 1 sweet pepper, 1/4 of salad onion (sterling), 2 tbsp. of green olives pitted, 0,5 avokado fruit, 150 g tofu, 2 tbsp. of olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper. Cut tomatoes and sweet pepper into bites of 1,5-2 cm size. Cut cucumber and tofu into the same size cubes. Pell avokado and cut it into the same cubes too. Onion cut in thin slices. Each olive cut in 2-3 rings. Add olive oil,lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper. Mix vell and enjoy!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good!

HildeKにより Jun 20, 2012 に掲載

Easy storage, easy transport, and the flavor is just fine. Personal preference would be a bit more on the firm side, but it is not bad. Makes a mean "scrambled eggs" with a dab of salt and fried in oil. My "to-go-tofu" since it don't have to be stored cold.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています