JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good cleaning

eathealthyにより Jul 03, 2013 に掲載

I like the cleaning power of these method dishwasher tabs but they aren't rated as well as other dishwasher tabs by EWG. The smell is good, and not overpowering and they clean great but I wish they were better for us! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best product on the market!

5326943429062627849により Sep 12, 2013 に掲載

These are just the best product I have ever used in the dishwasher as they clean and leave the washer smelling great.

The Best!

Reviewer2541814により Aug 24, 2011 に掲載

This has been the only dishwasher detergent we have used for several years now. Its wonderful. Cleans great, no residue, and nontoxic. The tablet form is so convienient also. Love it!

very good

Reviewer3247573により May 24, 2012 に掲載

works just as well as finish but without the chemicals. leaves the dishwasher smelling great. dishes are nice and shiny too

great product

5146301813578921688により Jun 06, 2012 に掲載

love this! works as well as the leading dishwasher detergents from the supermarket. If not even better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Gets dishes squeaky clean!

mountainponyにより Oct 07, 2012 に掲載

Will definitely be reordering.

Nice and effective

Reviewer1270081により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

Nice smell (in the package, not from the dishes), fits my dishwasher nicely and does the job. Cute packaging too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Cleanest dishes AND dishwasher ever.

5366633602911156975により Dec 17, 2012 に掲載

Love these. My dishes sparkle and my dishwasher no longer smells.!!! Most washes you only need half a tablet! Really great stuff.

Great

Reviewer2691639により Dec 29, 2012 に掲載

Easy to use, no mess, great results, no cloudyness

LOVE THESE!

Reviewer3046934により Feb 12, 2013 に掲載

I love these "tablets". They look just like big vitamins. They completely dissolve, and I have clean dishes with no spots or film.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27