JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

great tasting

Reviewer3186907により Jun 22, 2010 に掲載

I was plesantly surprised that this taste as good as it does. Feel Like I have heaps more energy during the day, am glad I purchase this product

Great organic greens

Reviewer1819798により Mar 30, 2009 に掲載

I like this greens very much, all organic ingredients and not a bad taste. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

Lots of energy!

Reviewer2374580により Sep 09, 2012 に掲載

This greens mixture helps digestion and energy levels perceptibly within the first couple days of use.

Great

Reviewer1155019により Oct 16, 2011 に掲載

This is great stuff, the only problem is the taste, which is kind of bland but not bad.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

megafood, organic greens for women

4892230936550273753により Sep 01, 2012 に掲載

really liked that this is greared for women,great product.

Good greens

Reviewer2435129により Feb 26, 2011 に掲載

Great product, mixed with vanilla almond milk in a shaker & tastes good. I take it at least 5 times a week.

Conned

Reviewer2290487により Sep 07, 2012 に掲載

I was not really happy when this product arrived and I saw it contained 4 grams of sugar per 12 grams (one third!!) where does this come from I thought. And then I saw it unrefined evaporated cane juice (in my eyes pure sugar). I am sooo disappointed I paid a lot of money for nothing.Why do they put so much sugar in this product, the other ingredients seemed healthy... I wish Iherb could put in very big chocolate letters 'this product contains sugar'. PS: I still tried it to see how it tasted; very sweet and it does not mix as well as the previous greens I tried.

Will order again!

Reviewer1642117により Apr 07, 2011 に掲載

All went as expected. Very happy with the product(the same that I used to pay much more in the store), and handling of the order.

good product

Reviewer2311423により Apr 17, 2011 に掲載

Its nice green food ,not too much taste to it.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9