JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yum

Reviewer3294605により 11 26, 2011 に掲載

My first taste of these. For those wondering, I think they taste pretty similar to raw sunflower seeds.

Reviewer1702476により 12 01, 2011 に掲載

very good hemp seeds

Manitoba Harvest, Shelled Hemp Seed

Reviewer3303340により 1 24, 2012 に掲載

From what I've read about hemp hearts, or hemp seed, I believe it is a healthy food, and I feel alert and energetic after I eat it. However, it seems to have some inedible stuff in it. Maybe it's pieces of the hulls -- I don't know, but I'm eating it anyway because I don't have time to find it and remove it. So I end up finding it when my teeth bite down into some hard, gritty stuff, which I estimate to be around 3% of the contents.

I recommend it

waygookfoodにより 2 17, 2012 に掲載

Yummy stuff, decent price.

Good value

Reviewer1203907により 2 21, 2012 に掲載

Manitoba sources Hemp is always of consistent quality. Price on iHerb is, as usual, lowest I've ever found.

HEMPINESS

agapedietにより 2 28, 2012 に掲載

I absolutly love hemp seeds. I prefer the raw shelled hemp seed from navitas, but these are great to.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2573207により 3 14, 2012 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Super!!

Reviewer1930378により 4 10, 2012 に掲載

Supergood product!

First time

Reviewer1044652により 4 25, 2012 に掲載

It is the first time I bought shelled hemp seeds so I really do not have a comparison yet. They taste nice and there is no other seed in there (does happen sometimes). The only drawback is that the zip lock came off the bag after a few days. Not really a problem though, just to mention.

as expected

Reviewer2921911により 9 21, 2009 に掲載

nothing out of the ordinary, tastes good.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 20