JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, Organic Laver, Wild Atlantic Nori, 1 oz (28 g)

¥579

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

I love these seaweeds!!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

PurplePegasusにより Jun 23, 2011 に掲載

This is strangely delicious!! Having severe hypoadrenalism I crave salt. It has the flavor of miso soup. It tastes slightly salty and like getting a mouthful of sea breeze with a chewy and crunchy texture, yes at the same time. The color is a very dark brown-green and appears black. This is like eating a bag of potato chips minus the oily salt messy hands--and minus the calories/fat! I got these because I show hypothyroid symptoms even though my lab work is always normal. So I didn't want to get any supplements, and this has iodine in it. It says 1 ounce bag but it's bigger than my hand with fingers spread against it. I'm on a mainly raw veggies and fruit diet so this is the perfect addition to have a snack. It takes a while to chew so it makes me feel full after eating 3 or 4 of these. I'm guessing this bag will last thru a good 6 snacks. I'm not sure I will try it in salads, maybe in soup this winter. Please note: I found some tiny white (and slightly fuzzy) powder dots and I thought it was mold but the bag says it's natural salts and sugars causing this, so no need to worry. All in all it's a very healthy product and will update if this promotes weight loss, as it might help balance my thyroid hormones. I look forward to trying the others, this was the cheapest.

Love Them for Added Nutrition

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

GrapeGateにより Sep 11, 2011 に掲載

I soak them and use them as an ingredient for my green smoothies. You don't really taste them which is great.

Favorite

5578186646687699508により May 24, 2014 に掲載

This is by far one of my favorite ocean plants! It's packed with vitamins and minerals, and tastes great!

Healthy

PinkOverallsにより Nov 14, 2011 に掲載

Harvested from US waters. I like that. Versatile.

Laver...mmm....okay.

mirindalikethedrinkにより Sep 28, 2013 に掲載

I wanted to try out this brand to see if it was any different or better than what I can find locally...I don't think it's much better and it was a lot more expensive...probably will not buy again.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 9