JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

quite good

Reviewer2466965により 8 16, 2011 に掲載

They are not that salty. I like the fact that they are low temperature dried. But I have tried more delicious kelp.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Source of iodine and minerals.

Reviewer2033686により 11 13, 2012 に掲載

I am trying to follow a vegetarian diet and am trying to eat more seaweed and algae. I really don't like to eat fish or take fish oil. Kombu is a fantastic source of natural iodine and other trace minerals. I make a bowl of vegetable soup with kombu or wakame every day. I feel so much better. I just wish this was Japanese kombu.

Good Seaweed

Reviewer3029254により 12 10, 2012 に掲載

I just put a chunk in bean soups to help eliminate any gaseous side effects. Seems to work.

Made in the U.S.A.

Reviewer1411888により 1 31, 2013 に掲載

I can not tell the deference in flavor or consistancy between Sea Vegetables harvested here, on our East Coast in the US, and the Imported veriety. For soups/salads & stews I usually hold one Wild Atlantic Kombu or Wakame stalk and a pair of scissors in a small plastic bag & cut it to desired size {to prevent flying pieces spreading over the counter}. Then soak the pieces in some hot water in a cup.

Safe

Reviewer1694950により 8 28, 2013 に掲載

I've always loved this product hope it has been tested for radiation

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1050707により 12 29, 2011 に掲載

hydrate it in water and eat it for minerals

seems high quality

Reviewer2188269により 1 24, 2012 に掲載

not very sure, this is my first. happy customer of iherb. product reaches me fresh, quicky prompt delivery. happy customer of many more years to come. Keep up the good job, iherb and team. will be referrin more and more customers to you :)

great!

Reviewer1657482により 8 01, 2012 に掲載

great

tasty

Reviewer2207576により 11 10, 2012 に掲載

and good

Great Nutritional Boost

GrapeGateにより 9 15, 2011 に掲載

I add this to smoothies (no joke) for the added nutritional value. You don't even taste that it's there.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23