JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great

4632033080604513000により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I like using it in stir fries and miso soup. I like that it has a thickness and therefore a nice bite to it.

Iodine powerhouse

BodyTempleWorkにより Oct 08, 2015 に掲載

This is the easiest way to get iodine into the diet in my opinion. I eat a piece a day and the bag lasts me a long time. Really good taste, price, and quality.

will not rebuy

5152937929417868974により May 08, 2014 に掲載

testes like the ocean

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2802455により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

a great way to get healthy sea veg.. i make Truth Calkins seaweed soup with it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Covered with strange white stuff

Crunchieにより Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

Maybe I just got a moldy one, and this algae is usually ok so I will give it a try again and order Another packet

Safe

Reviewer1694950により Aug 28, 2013 に掲載

I've always loved this product hope it has been tested for radiation

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Made in the U.S.A.

Reviewer1411888により Jan 31, 2013 に掲載

I can not tell the deference in flavor or consistancy between Sea Vegetables harvested here, on our East Coast in the US, and the Imported veriety. For soups/salads & stews I usually hold one Wild Atlantic Kombu or Wakame stalk and a pair of scissors in a small plastic bag & cut it to desired size {to prevent flying pieces spreading over the counter}. Then soak the pieces in some hot water in a cup.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good Seaweed

Reviewer3029254により Dec 10, 2012 に掲載

I just put a chunk in bean soups to help eliminate any gaseous side effects. Seems to work.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Source of iodine and minerals.

Reviewer2033686により Nov 13, 2012 に掲載

I am trying to follow a vegetarian diet and am trying to eat more seaweed and algae. I really don't like to eat fish or take fish oil. Kombu is a fantastic source of natural iodine and other trace minerals. I make a bowl of vegetable soup with kombu or wakame every day. I feel so much better. I just wish this was Japanese kombu.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています