JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Buyer beware! The formula has changed!

Reviewer1377232により Dec 11, 2013 に掲載

I love this stuff - it is top quality, but - at least the jars that were sold as December special do not contain marine phytoplankton anymore (and it was not- and still is not - stated on the webpage). I hate it when companies change the formula without giving proper notice of it(even advertising it as "new improved" -even if "improved" is not always improved - is better than that!) By the way, they did the same with Eureka berries where they removed mangosteen (but at least in that case they updated also the info on iherb page (but not on madrelabs page, though).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good blend, but green tea makes me agitated

DerekABarrettにより Oct 29, 2010 に掲載

This is a great blend and the taste is fine, and I got a good energy burst from it, but green tea extract always makes me really agitated. It's not the product's fault, I should have known better. I get agitated with any green tea extract product, but the actual tea does not have the same effect on me. Once I stopped the powder I didn't feel as cranky. But like i said it's not the products fault, just something I react to, so wanted to write the review in case others have this same sensitivity.

Good Greens

Reviewer2889865により Mar 26, 2009 に掲載

I like that these greens have no sugar or sweetners. they seem to be very pure. I've only been on them for a few weeks so the jury is still out. I think I may like the "Green Frog" organics better.

Formula has changed

proinnseasにより Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

Formula has changed. Not sure about this new formula.

Good Green

Reviewer1905819により May 13, 2014 に掲載

This is a good product and I enjoy taking "green" supplements and I put them in my protein shake.

Meh!

Reviewer1374200により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

Only a sample to try but seemed ok flavourwise.

Refreshing drink

Reviewer1550485により Nov 13, 2012 に掲載

Pleasant tasting, uplifting to sip. Gives a sense of wellbeing.

OK

5223054613225244435により Dec 14, 2012 に掲載

OK, but doesn't taste great

Not worth it

odereviewsにより Jun 03, 2013 に掲載

I bought this from sale at $14.95 and for that price this is a steal. With Madre Labs you are paying extra for higher commission. This is a pretty good "greens" product, and it gives you 60 servings. Great for healthier drinks, and smoothies. I wouldn't pay the normal price thought.

ok

Reviewer3308983により Sep 21, 2010 に掲載

fine, but with one dose couldn't tell much. granules a little big, so not good by itself, somewhat gritty. maybe would be better in a smoothee or something.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17