JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Madre Labs, Immune Support with Blender Bottle, 6.35 oz (180 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

¥11,093
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4

**************************** My Friend Recommended, Now I'm A Believer Too!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Dec 21, 2013 に掲載

A friend of mine swore by these. I though she may have gotten a job with the company. Turns out she has made a believer out of more than a few people. I have been into health foods, vitamins and supplements for a long time. I don't get excited as easily as I used to. However this is a well made formula. It has helped my family and I get over some really bad coughs this year. There is definitely something to it. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Really boosts the immune system

5630411448834443711により Dec 18, 2012 に掲載

So far this winter I have NOT been sick! Which is pretty revolutionary, I usually pass through winter with a constant cough and cold. My immune system has always been weak, but this really seems to help it :) The blending bottle is being shaken every day, and I still can't see a scratch on it! Very happy with this purchase :)

Absorbable vitmani C

OrganicReviews99により Jan 16, 2012 に掲載

... that's all I have to say. I still use different types just to make sure. sodium ascorbate, camu camu, megafoods vitamin c (from oranges), and madre labs. This way I know that SOMETHING will be absorbed. they're all high quality, they are almost all food based... so they have the highest likelihood to be absorbed. Google dr klenner vitamin c... he's an old school doctor that used crazy high doses of vitamin c to cure all kinds of diseases. Up to 300,000mg at one time. Yes you read that right, 300,000mg that's 300 grams! He was a wonderful, inspiring individual.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Best C, not sure for Immune booster.

Reviewer1192144により Aug 03, 2012 に掲載

C-vitamin is absolutely the best i've ever used. It could obviously be cheaper but nothing else to blame. When i mix a scoop to my megasmoothie and drink it along the day my energy levels stay high. When i take a scoop before playing soccer i feel tireless on the field. When i take a scoop at the evening i wake up very fresh. Immune booster tastes very good with chaga tea. I have not been ill (if my psoriasis does not count) for few years so i am not sure about immunial affects. All I can say is that it has not made my p go away.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4