JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

didn't feel good after taking these

Reviewer3291060により Mar 02, 2012 に掲載

these don't seem to be right for me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps free up a tight chest

Reviewer2616104により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

I'm attempting to wean myself off long term pharmaceutical asthma medications and I notice a definite positive effect on my lungs and breathing with this lung support. It's only been a few weeks so it's a little early to tell what the long term benefits might be. I've suffered from mild to sever asthma for 40 years.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Lung Support

Reviewer1663974により Aug 05, 2009 に掲載

This is one of several lung related products I use after having lung cancer surgery in November 2004. My oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering told me to continue with whatever I'm doing since it seems to be working.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Super Fresh!

Reviewer1077964により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Also for allergies

Reviewer1915011により Sep 07, 2008 に掲載

This product was recommended to my husband for his allergies. When his allergies would get bad, it always was followed by a sinus infection. No sinus infections in over a year! Even with the "record high pollen count" this year, he has not had a problem, taking two every morning. It is a staple now in our home!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています