JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love Basmati

Reviewer3239963により Dec 09, 2010 に掲載

Delicious right out of the rice cooker with a bit of Bragg's All Purpose seasoning.

Lundberg Basmati Rice

Reviewer2023013により Jan 15, 2014 に掲載

Good product but does not compare to Indian Basmati Rice. I can't get the Indian rice here and I have not convinced iHerb to make it available. Go to any Indian or Persian Restaurant and order rice and you will see and taste the difference in a moment. Then ask them if they would use Calif. Basmati Rice to their customers from any supplier.

Love this rice

Reviewer2831360により Sep 19, 2011 に掲載

Tastes fresh and a bit like popcorn. Its our favorite brand of rice. I also like that its organic. Iherb has a pretty good price and great service.

Yum-o!

Reviewer2289416により Jan 28, 2009 に掲載

Lundberg grows the best rice! Their prices may be higher but it's worth it. Check out their website for more information about how meticulous they are about their farming & production practices.

Yummy rice

Reviewer2790799により May 08, 2009 に掲載

This is our favorite rice. It's organic and gently aromatic and very easy to prepare by following the instructions on the bag.

Excellent

Reviewer2082272により Jun 20, 2011 に掲載

Lundberg makes a good product. It was fresh and delicious!

Great!

Reviewer1664422により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

Use it every day.

Best Basmati

Reviewer2164014により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

My Favorite basmati.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Lovely fragranced, light and fluffy rice

5514081950035846903により Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

This rice reminds me of my trips to India and Thailand. Does not leave you feeling bloated and heavy. I make it with a little less water, 1 cup of rice to just under a cup of water, I like it more dry, it's much more chewy and tasty. You can play around with the taste. In Asia they make a gruel that they eat for breakfast 1 cup of rice to 4 cups of water cooked for an hour and served soft like a soup with a fermented tofu, cabbage or vegetable topping. You can top it with kimchi (fermented Korean cabbage)

Cooks well

5080583421586064956により Apr 28, 2014 に掲載

I love this rice, it is easy to cook, and does not take long. 1 cup rice to 1 and 1/4 cup water on low. Cooks perfectly every time, fresh rice aroma too.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12