iHerbは初めての方?

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

¥3,591
¥4,321
¥ 3590.71
Savings of: ¥730 (17% Off)
Reviews 英語
Other Reviews (6)

They say it's as good as an IV!

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 08, 2012

I heard that lypo c is as good as an IV. I've had good results in boosting immunity.

Excellent bioactive product

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Jan 12, 2011

100% absorption and no gastrointestinal distress regardless of dosage. Slightly disappointed with the 12% alcohol content per dose. Will continue to purchase.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Seems good quality, unsure if it helps, very expensive

Posted by Reviewer1388910 on Feb 27, 2014

I have taken this product quite a bit in the past but it is hard to tell if it helps. I was unsure about the soy but am happy to see they now label it as 100% GMO Free. I wonder whether the product has always been GMO free. The quality seems good but the price is very expensive and can no longer afford to buy this. I have also noticed that the ingredients now shows that it contains xanthan gum and EDTA. It previous did not have these ingredients and it seems unnecessary to add them.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Best supp. I've ever tried.

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Nov 28, 2011

This has been amazing for me and my 30 yr old daughter. Gives energy in a non-nervous way. Opens my sinus and ears. Just bought my 3rd box in one month. Keep giving friends and family packs to try. I feel like 40 again and I felt great at 40.

Tastes bad

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I am sure this is a very good product, but even though the color is orange, and it looks like it should taste orange...it does not, in fact, it tastes quite awful. Eventually I had to drip the contents into a little bit of water, and chug it down while holding my breath to avoid the taste. This felt like to much of a hassle for me, so I am switching to ascorbyl palmitate (also known as c-ester).